1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orc Mystic (WL/OL) MP recovery

Discussion in 'Archive' started by DemiGoth, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

There used to be a passive skill that allowed the Orc Mystics to regain some MP from damage they're dealt, but somehow I seem to be missing this passive in L2C. It it still there or has it been removed all together?

2. HejkaKrejzole

HejkaKrejzole Banned

It was added in the newer chronicles, and since its classic looks like they didnt implemeted it.

3. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Already thought so. It does make heavy armor somewhat impossible to use though. Light is an option, but should be used with good mana management. Robe sounds obvious, but I want to play my WC also as main from time to time, making robe pretty vulnerable...

4. HejkaKrejzole

HejkaKrejzole Banned

A c1 tactic to solo as a wc (soloing as support is always bad, mkay) was to use heavy+ duals, almost not using any spells, but thats just meh. Nowadays since debuffs lands like crazy why do you need any armor? Jut burn a mob (or whatever orcs do to make them 1hp) and 1 hit them, you don`t need any armor to do that, you will get hit like max once from mob. Orc shamans are the easiest not weapon dependant class to lvl from 20-40 (just need blessed shots). And after second class exping without party or buffbot as any class is just too boring anyway. Robe+ mage blunt and you are set.

Oh and I remember old c1 times, when warcryiers were using bows in pvp, bladedancers with bows- I think these people just made a wrong decision at making a character they want to play. If you are a support char then sorry, you must build your char to maximise your supporting abilities (cast speed+ mana for buffs, mage weapon for debuffs landing). In return you will always find a party with a little work at your side, everything have some ups and down. And if you will buiild you char to solo, get some damage, the who will want you in party with like heavy armor?

I`m not a warcryier expert (only used them as buffers) but these are my experiences from playing. A dedicated wc, that had always buff window open and instantly rebuffing when someone was cancelled/died was always wanted more than dudes wasting mana on steal essence (or whatever they vamp nuke is called) just to take some pvp points.

If you want to "play my WC also as main from time to time" you better play it as some serious crowd controller/debuffer/aoe poison char in some crazy aoe exp parties, not as a physical damage dealer with heavy armor exping solo on mobs. But anyway everyone should do what they most like, maybe I`m just different ;p

5. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

WC debufs DO NOT add power to M.atk then why need mage weapon? INT/M.atk isn ot relevant there I think. The only WC skill using POWER added to M.atk is the drain skill...

Thanks for the input though on armor choice. Looks like Robe indeed is the best way to go. Certainly with debuffs landing 99% of the time anyway :D Means that Moon set will be robe. Till then I stick to that wooden light set (unless I get some good drops...)

6. HejkaKrejzole

HejkaKrejzole Banned

I`m not an expert in any kind of mages, but as I remember m.attack matters now in everything even for how much you are healing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.