1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some help about Clerics :)

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by ma_arnas, Jan 9, 2016.

1. ma_arnas

ma_arnas User

Hello, mates :) So the reason I'm writing is that I am in a need of information of expierenced players as much as you can talking about clerics, specifically more about Bishops/Prophets.

In fact, I would need suggestions, offers, expierences of playing both to decide what to choose.

As long as I play cleric it gets more and more interesting for me, because it a class of new things for me. What I mean is that its so adaptable to situation: Dagger pk comes to me: I root and wind strike and kill it, archer or tank comes, I root ,equip light armor and good bow and kill and mages especially easily(with the same root, light armor and bow) and always..I repeat always have full full full buffs. Everything about I can imagine (more with prophet). Thats what I see in a play of cleric now. And now, my friends I need your suggestion. I will write down pros and cons that I see in both classes and then you comment, okey? ^_^

Bishop:

+ Everyone will need me in MASS pvp/DUA/AOE/MELEE
    I will have best heals in the game.
    No need special equipment (just if have too much money :))
    - I won't have different armor masteries and even good buffs (as prophet) to make a little solo or 1vs1 pvp with bows, duals and so on.

Cleric:

+ I will have all the buffs I need
    I will have high level of "root" (mostly fun for pvp)
    I will have heavy,light,robe armor masterys so I could change depending on situation (1vs1, pve)

- I will be needed only in DUA or small MELEE pt (but well, I dont think that in lvl ~40 I wont have clan which would do mini pts and take me to exp) :)

Thank you for your answers!:)

p.s and I need you to tell me things that i Missed. (pros and cons) tell me the things which I nhave to know or in other way I will be dissapointed in a very soon moment of choosing a certain class, tell me what to expect, ty :)

2. ThreeHares

ThreeHares User

You need to take into account that everyone you encounter will have at the very least same buffs as you, due to boxing. Generally bishop is the active one and prophet is the less active one. I'd say both of them are not very reliant on equipment and you won't have to use shots while you level, at least as long as you are a cleric, thus saving lots of moneys for C grade. I also imagine that by the time you reach 40, you should have made a reasonable number of friends willing to invite you to their parties, making it less of a hassle to be a prophet. I really haven't seen proper 1v1 situations in the game, again, due to boxing, and due to adena selling, to a degree.

I am unsure about the presence of skills such as erase, trance and mana burn now or in the future of the game, but those can be as fun as root.
    Does the bishop get his invulnerability buff? That thing can be crazy fun.

3. ma_arnas

ma_arnas User

Thank you for your words, ThreeHares

4. Apophis

Apophis User

It's quite simple, do you want to be a healer or a buffer? If you like to be active during PvPs go for Bishop, if you like a more passive role (ofc you can do several things with PP too, but you will not change the tide of battles) go for Prophet.

PP may get boring after a while, while on Bishop you won't have time to do any extra things when you are ingame. If you get distracted only for a few seconds, someone may die, while on PP you can afk for 20 minutes if needed (after lvl 40).

5. ma_arnas

ma_arnas User

Thank you, Apophis for your answers :)

Every answer I get the easier for me it is :)