1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SP Scrolls ?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Grazzt, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grazzt

Grazzt User

I'm pretty sure I remember buying some Skill Points Scrolls back in the old Lineage II days, are those available here ?
    We looked in some major cities but couldn't find them so far :(
    They were quite useful to level up Clans, as a lot of Skill Points are required to do so.
    Any idea if they are available, or if not, if they will come up in a future update ?

2. Bananadrama

Bananadrama User

Was that not something you could buy if you were on the winning side of the seven signs dusk/dawn business? I have no knowledge on whether we're getting that.

3. Grazzt

Grazzt User

Yes maybe we had to buy that with Ancient Adena ... my memory is a little fuzzy ;)

So there's nothing like that here then ? :(

4. cryzsty

cryzsty User

yes,you could buy with ancient adena.
    but on classic there are no catacombs ,so no ancient adena.
    nothing else that can give you sp.
    good luck on farming:D

5. Grazzt

Grazzt User

He he thanks :p
    We'll be lv.2 tomorrow, so i'll have to spend 15.000 SP, that's still kinda ok, but for lv.3 it's 100.000, so that's another story :eek:

6. Fragola

Fragola User

there's no SP scroll in L2C at the moment. I don't even remember them from any events on Ru classic.
    There are SP and EXP bonus scrolls - that give you extra % to your farming. These ones you can buy when you have a castle.

7. Grazzt

Grazzt User

Well, I guess I'm kind of true to myself, as I've always loved the Catacombs, and Dawn vs. Dusk thing, I really wish they would add this in L2C, this way we'd have Ancient Adena, this way we'd have SP Scrolls :p

... besides, for a RPer like me, competing to break the seals that imprison our Goddess Shilen also makes sense ;)

tinc3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.