1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Torn between paladin or dark avenger

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by rfiet, Jan 9, 2016.

1. rfiet

rfiet User

So I got this human knight right now and I'm torn between paladin and dark avenger. I really like the DA's panther but also like pala's healing and mass shackle. What would you recommend for pvp?

I could also go a totally different way and level a new char and go warlord since warlord does speak to me a lot too. How is warlord in pvp with the new Quick spear ranged aoe stun in his kit?

2. Che2n

Che2n User

Angelic icon.

3. GangMasta

GangMasta User

Thought a lot about it....And finally picked Dark Avenger. It's pitty, but paladin at the moment have nothing really useful. He have self heal and Sacrifice..but...i dunno thats not rly useful. About mass shackle - it will be on 58 lvl(omg), so forget. One more thing - mass shackle have radius 300, so i guess, it is not so strong and usable skill.
    Abot icon - when u wanna use it? This is self buff skill, not for party.

DA have fear that have very high land rate. He has harmstring, that also have very high land rate. Both skills is very useful in pvp etc.
    He have panther that could help u be taken in random parties as dd, if they already have a tank for example.

As a result, choosing DA u will be useful since u got profession. Fear on lvl 46, panther on lvl 40, harmstring on 43. Btw i am not sure tanks are very useful on pvp. Paladin atm is almost nothing in pvp (almost cuz still have stun), but DA with his fear (land for 10 sec and reuse just 5 sec) is much more useful.

How high lvl paladines from ru servers said, only one reason to pick paladin now - to have a hope that sometime it gonna be changed (later, in a year or more and more). I asked em specially cuz had same question and finally choosed DA. Really atm as they say there is no choice who to pick.

4. wewdome

wewdome User

I just rerolled into archer after the dagger in my semi cp decided he will go for hawkeye instead :) Honestly, the game feels a lot better now, i suggest u do the same. Dont go WL unless u have really hardcore CP that is able to win and defend the xp zone.

5. fodemhouse

fodemhouse User

no ballz

6. rfiet

rfiet User

I decided on DA also since pala isnt that strong right now and I really like myself a summon from lvl 40 onwards

7. GangMasta

GangMasta User

Good choice. Practic shows that, for example, u can be invited in random party as DD with your panther.