1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That drop rate, when you die !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MagusMedivh, Jan 10, 2016.

1. MagusMedivh

MagusMedivh User

If that drop rate not will be fix, players will not give up to stun farmers and wait free item. When you disconnect, get stun and die from any mob, % 65 something drop from your inventory. İt should not fixed ? I think its not normally. That drop rate should be fixed. Noone can solo farm because all dwarfs orcs stun to wait free item. İts so absurd !

2. TerraKill

TerraKill User

Nothing Wrong with the drop rate.

What needs to be fixed is the ability to Stun/bleed/debuff white players.

If they change these 2 things

1. Only flagged/red player can be stunned/bleed/debuffed.
    2. make it so you cannot log out while purple.

Would fix so much, especially number 2!
    Easy as that.

now let the trolls flame this thread, because "its always been like this, deal with it" or some other lame excuse to let them troll/grief people.

3. MagusMedivh

MagusMedivh User

and yes your number 2 think too... they stun and run to restart while purple damn it

4. krak

krak User

number 1 is the key ,is not normal ******eds with dwarf and orcs with permastun 99% landrate.stun and gg.

yes ,never go alone and blebleble but is nosense that stun 10 sec and 4 secs to reuse

5. Norekien

Norekien User

1St. You already knew what you were going to find in this game, and its such a shame that you can't fear/sleep non flagged characters, the pvp system in open world of Lineage II is just awesome but not made for carebears.
    2Nd. I think it was always like this, and i do like it even after dropping stuff and watching the orc pick up and run the **** away to restart.

You wanna take revenge from them? It's easy now with this **** pk scrolls, pk him and then use the scroll.
    I've been farming way lot of hours and just got stunlocked once and died because i was too sleepy to alt tab and start up game from the site.
    You juat have to be perma aware.

6. HKfromFranz

HKfromFranz User

TS is a bot, who wants to do it in permanent afk. What's all.

7. Lemmers

Lemmers User

8. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

only flagged and red people can be stunned? thats rediculous. i thought people wanted classic L2, not my little pony online . The stun land rate shoiuld be fixed and a cooldown, but anyone should be able to be stunned.,

9. Scambug

Scambug User

Being able to stun white players is good. Makes farming more risky and exciting, you always have to keep an eye out for players around you, always have to evaluate the risks of doing a big pull etc.
    What doesn't make any sense at all tho is that stun is the only CC u can use on white players, why not root, fear, sleep etc?

DemiGoth likes this.
  10. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Been saying this for a while already (though sleep is not rly effective :D ) and IMO as long as other debuffs are not working on white players, stun should not be able to be used either. IMO it's very simple - either ALL debuffs work on white players or NONE AT ALL. With that, stuns like shield bash & archer stun skill are not working on white players either...

11. MrRollback

MrRollback User

Bro, you sure about archer stun ? Every debuff that deals damage can be cast on white player.

12. dty//

dty// User

It's not the stun DEBUFF itself that is working on white players, it's because they are damage skills with additional effects (like sting with bleed), a pure stunskill which doesn't deal any dmg can't be used on white players because you can't debuff white players (shield stun for example) but only use damage skills on them.

This has always been the case in L2.

13. StormElf

StormElf User

Easy fix then, remove dmg from all stuns. Profit!
    Anyway, I agree with the either they all work on white or none should.

14. MagusMedivh

MagusMedivh User

Drop rate should be fixed, so they dont try stun or other stuff while you farming.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  15. ''Doh

''Doh User

What nonsense is that players can relog even if they are purple.
    And another thing is that stun land rate is almost 100% no matter what. In old chronicles stun that did damage had much lower chance to stun you than stun that did not damage, it was to compensate, because stun did damage. And pure stun could only bee used on flagged player. So I think that is more fair.

Now there I don't see a difference in land rates between shield stun or some stun that also does damage. I think this is really big BS. It just encourages dirty play, because dirty player has advantage, which he should not. There should be a bigger risk doing dirty things, not the other way around.

Bananadrama likes this.
  16. MaxMustermann

MaxMustermann User

1. Just dont die
    2. If you die then at least don't get last hitted by mobs

Simple as that.

And if ppl flag on you and stun you, then pvp and kill them.
    Or change spot or quit...

Defend yourself and your spot or don't.
    It is your choice to ***** out or actually fight back.

Lineage 2 is not the right place for honest playing...
    Also in Lineage 2 you do not have the privilege of a guaranteed safe hunting spot / pvp off mode. This is not World of Warcraft.
    People should be happy for only getting stunned instead of getting pked 10 times in a row... which is also possible in this game.

And if ppl got pked 10 times in a row+ the same people would cry and ask to remove pk system or make pking harder/ask for pk penalties...

Wake up people and remember that you are not playing WoW.

Welcome to Lineage II.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
    DutchPwner and Azgaard like this.
  17. Orcoso

Orcoso User

tell me where you are soloing and i will come over and perma stun you, lets see if you change your mind

MinervaKatay likes this.
  18. MaxMustermann

MaxMustermann User

I dont play solo.
    Only mage zerg on which you would not dare to flag on with bazillion buffers that would heal me/pick my stuff up. :Laugh:

What are best chars / best stuns for stunning hunting ppl? Sounds funny! Give me some suggestions... Now I feel like trying it myself.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  19. Orcoso

Orcoso User

monks

20. ''Doh

''Doh User

Oh gosh. You don't understand what the issue is here. It's not the problem that you can play dirty and try to train mobs on others etc. It's a part of the game. What is wrong it is too easy to do it, that it is ridiculous. You can get +5 mobs on yourself run behind some other player back that hunts, restart client. All those mobs will start attacking that player, then that dirty one logs back in second and he is sure that 99% of the time he will stun poor player with first stun use. And even at rare chance that he misses, he is still not worried, because you simply can't fight back, because you have mobs to deal with.

This is always win (for dirty player) and lose (for honest player) situation. So as I said, it encourages this kind of play, because rewards are good, but risk is very minimal. When rewards are good, risk should be high too (like you are not sure if stun lands or you can't relog 5 seconds later after you tried to stun other player etc.)

P.S if such situation would be possible in real life, people would be encouraged to rob banks, because 99% they would be sure they won't be caught. So like everything, there should be a balance, not this ridiculous situations we have now.

Bananadrama likes this.