1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU server..? Kidding right?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DemiGoth, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Skelth, our EUROPEAN Lineage II Classic server, run by Innova who's known for keeping their server free or rmt and botting and enforces the EULA. Well, none of it at all! This 'European server' is a ******* joke (and I was afraid it would happen).
    This server is TOTALLY NOT an European server, and it's far from the legit server Innova was hoping to achieve. The 'top clans' are all Russian who're either botting 24/7 OR sharing accounts. Both not according to EULA, but since Innova is a Russian company nothing much is done. Heck, alll those 'top clans' took the 1st and 2nd waves of clanhalls easily (10M/20M adena each - how on earth did they do that?) and they're also level 4 or 5 clans as well (you need 1K proofs for level 4 and 10K for level 5, not even mentioning the amount of SP needed).
    Along with these 'top clans' and bottings comes an other problem - real money trading (RMT). In every town you see more 'players' yelling for one or an other rmt site than I've seen on the NCWest servers - chat is pretty much unreadeble because of all those rmt yells [​IMG] Not ot mention the amount of PMs I get, even on characters that have just entered the server (how do they know those toons?) advertising for the rmt/powerleveling service along with a 'sorry for spam' in it [​IMG] I report each & every one of those RMT names I come across, and all that's done is a chat ban on those toons and they're flagged for later ban (why not immediately?)
    [​IMG]
    And these cheaters know nothing much is done and are becoming bolder and bolder. Just look at the shop I've marked on the image above. WTF? $30 for a top-D weapon and advertising like it in the open? Luckily this dude has been 'imprisoned' and looses all his stuff while waiting for the ban, but still - this is only the tip of the iceberg...
    Russian 'top clans' that are already level 4/5 and have people in their ranks that are level 55 already? It's just impossible to get your character at this level with the XP curve L2Classic has if you're playing legit. One of our clannies is close to level 40 and he's playing already 8-10 hours a day, having a pretty easy class to level. SO how on earth can thse Russian clans have level 55 players in their midst, other than botting/account sharing?
    One thing is clear for me. When the 3 months are over, I'm not gonne resub to this mess. Like I started, NCWest servers are even 'cleaner' than this one, and those are already a fest of botters and cheaters...

Feniksas, noisy43, RibaldSvk and 14 others like this.
  2. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

Holy **** another cry thread. Its like you think there is 1 gm per player and they shadow the player all the time. Youve obviously never played NCwest servers because they were much much worse. Even WoW and Diablo have botters and real money traders. ******* give it a break, they are a company with flaws. Either play the game or quit, stop spamming the forums

Nyweris likes this.
  3. bqllawjke

bqllawjke User

You are right. it's all what u want except an EU server. I'm done. I stop this game.

4. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

5. Fuzzyy

Fuzzyy User

Whats wrong with the other 291191 qq threads already on the forum? Btw which clan is lvl 4/5?

6. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

the whiners think theyre special enough for new threads i guess.

7. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Thinking on doing the same... Or at least wait till something happens from Innova's side. I reported a botter with FRAPS 12 hours ago (PM to Amaranthe & DeepBlue) and nothing so far - the video is not even watched on YouTube...
    A couple of Russian clans are already level 4 at least (blue names means they have CRP and clan skills are active). These clans are not shown in the clan search option, or the right clan level will be updated after coming maintenance (seen the latter thing before on a Polish clan what was listed as Lv2 but had 20+ members and crest already)

8. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

clan rep is at lv 3. forums gms =/= in game gms

9. Fuzzyy

Fuzzyy User

Like he said clan rep at lv 3 according to the patchnotes atleast

10. Fragola

Fragola User

do your homework please, it's 5000 proofs of blood for level 4 and 10 000 for level 5

well, our pack farmed, spoiled and farmed again and then the whole clan gathered the money to get our homes. You clan couldn't do it, well, blame your CL.

it's level 3. do your homework before you post more misleading info, please.

11. Pieze

Pieze User

In the end fragola they banned a fair amount of legit players based on nothing and there are fields of bots still running around. It seems quite unfair to me. I dont care if your from Russia EU etc etc. The gm staff needs to be more active and attentive to its player base. There are clans full of people going to leave because of the lack of response from the gms. As i know this thread will be locked shortly I feel like the only way we can express our disdain at current is through the forums. We do not receive any help via ticket system in place. There is no phone number to call, no gms in game providing service. Did innova think they could start as server and only hire 5 people for it?

DemiGoth likes this.
  12. Viena

Viena User

For everyone who achieved their current goals, levels and adena's by legit means, farming 12+ hours a day. Kudo's to you all. I wish I had the time and endurance to do so. I have no problem at all if you all are B grade levels, 100M+ adena's in account, coming from Russia or even for all I care from America or Africa. If you put the effort in the game, you claim the rewards.

The problem are the players who don't put in the same effort but use R/L money, automated game play to gain the edge over other players. Those are the ones that eventualy **** up the game for everyone else but also for them selfs. Only they dont realize this yet as they are too much focussed on trying to be top dog.
    I hope you do realize, as long as ppl buy adena, the adena farmers and clans that are here to make r/l money won't go anywhere. They will do anything in their power to maintain their income! Ironicaly in the end you will compete against your own money.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016
  13. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Fact is that GMs were totaly active and blocking bots before holidays,but not anylonger...
    After the Amarande's post that they would 'SLOW DOWN' for holidays,they totaly quit. They haven't slow down,they totaly stopped (slowing down would mean keep mantaining a service,but they haven't) and we're already at 10 jenuary,and somewhere (if im not wrong) Ama said that she would be back in the 6...so we're already 4 days off,but i don't see yet any answer from GMs...come on guys,you used to be 'famous' for ur active GMs and now you quit it? get back to work already! =.=

Rodimus likes this.
  14. Apophis

Apophis User

I have only three words, Learn To Adapt.

15. Pieze

Pieze User

Learn to adapt to a non responsive gm staff? thats really what your saying?

16. Viena

Viena User

Like what? Buy adena? Get my own bot train? Ignore the lack of dealing the out of control bot and rmt situation?

Back in 2006 / 2007 I would. Now 10 years later, I won't go through the same mess again as back then on NC West.
    Done that, Seen that, Been there. No thank you.

I started in L2C as a trip to memory lane, still convident Inova would be able to control the bot problem, as they have demontrated on Core.
    If Inova continues to prove me wrong and can't keep the problem within acceptable levels, like any other sane customer, I'll just stop paying the subscription.

RibaldSvk and Bananadrama like this.
  17. Hattori

Hattori User

Yea my CP had enough too....played so many priv server with better support lol...knew this gnna happen when they let russians in u cant keep up when u r a legit player against those boting motherfuckers....thats the last breath of lineage 2 im afraid

Rodimus and Swayarn like this.
  18. mandark

mandark User

There is only one cure, ip block for russians. They have their own server.

Maati, RibaldSvk, iRayDeN and 3 others like this.
  19. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

They should open a new server for legit players and so gm wont be at holidays, they will be able to get out of their beds and start to work or at least engage new workers.

20. Norekien

Norekien User

"NCWest servers are cleaner"

Undressed likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.