1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skelth is great !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ReQeuze, Jan 11, 2016.

1. ReQeuze

ReQeuze User

Hello, im kinda shocked how many unhappy ppl here in forums... I played lineage many years and I must say this is the best place ever... And with potential they still have for new updates ? its crazy... Im slightly concerned about innova banning policy thou... Herd alot of bad things about them banning ppl...
    But other than that this is perfect place to play lineage : )

P.S. to all of u who complain - this game never was fair and it will never be.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    Fragola likes this.
  2. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Yeah game itself is great, but the cheaters kinda ruined it for me :(

3. mrbro

mrbro User

I like the game too. I don't know why people complain about bots and RMT all the time. I haven't seen many bots since the start of the server and certainly wayyyy less than in NCsoft times. You guys really forget what really is a LOT of bots. About RMT, well lets be honest, it's there and you can't do anything about it. The only annoying thing was the RMT spammers and since last Friday (8th) i barely got any PM from a seller, so they did some work about this.

ReQeuze likes this.
  4. blowmeaway

blowmeaway User

yep, its great, cant say anything else

eXistenZ _ likes this.
  5. Undressed

Undressed User

Soon my block list will be full cuz of those RMT spammers - so far that is the only bad thing for me.

6. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

Game is great - little spoiled kids will always complain, it's their parents fault really. Most of these scrubs played private servers their whole l2 career where bots weren't needed, this is why they don't remember NCwest. You guys are going to have to deal with bots, they will never ever leave the game because it is profitable in low wage countries, there's no amount of cry threads that'll make them say "oh jeez, we should really stop botting, for the community!!'".

Deal with it, have fun or just quit. Stop crying.

Good job 4game

Nyweris likes this.
  7. eXistenZ _

eXistenZ _ User

if its full delete the first ones and add new. the first ones are blocked anyway so you will never pmed again by the same

8. Electroism

Electroism User

Just have fun with the game. No mater what there are always botters, spammers, cheaters, in every mmo. Even Blizzard still have bots, CSGO and Rainbow 6 have cheats walls, auto aim etc.....

Only time I even get msg by a gold spammer is when I go to town get msg couple times and if I'm out hunting its like once or twice from separate people. I don't even block them lol. I see how many times they will spam.

Still having fun with L2 even with all the grief with the STUN and get killed by a mob >.>

9. ReQeuze

ReQeuze User

True story mate :t

10. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

At least there are a few who aren't crying, I'm surprised the world hasn't flooded with their tears to be homest

11. blowmeaway

blowmeaway User

pay attention once in a while for everything around you and don't let anyone come near you. Its like you be at a war with everyone else all the time :)

12. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

Dude grow up everyone cheats in games in one way or another... you just have to take the high road and play the game you want to. These cheaters sure bot level super high and buy items good for them..

Now you're not a cheater so you are NO WHERE CLOSE to there level and shouldnt be effected by the botter/Driver parties that are high 40s-50s.

Now the cheaters that RMT and are lower level 20-30s so what they got super good gear the better to farm monsters with mother!

If they want to pvp you just ignore them and run away and keep on trucking and level up.

Just play your way and forget about the cheaters.

Last night i spent 3 hours just running around killing bots it was fun and my way of playing.

13. ZiggyStardust

ZiggyStardust User

It's like saying "you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say". Yes, server is great, yes you should enjoy game, no, it's not worth 10 euros a month and no, you shouldn't be silent if you want this server to be a better place for all.

You don't have to play in private server not to have bot, been playing long time, to long I believe, boting for profit and not boting for fun. Yes, those from low income countries will try to avoid rules, but you shouldn't allow them. Every ban means 10 euros, I doubt they will bot for a long time with expenses like that. Talking about L2 past, yes, there were more bots in NCW servers, however now computer technology gone much more further and it allows you to bot and not be detected. That's why current L2 is much more instance based with very low drops in fields, to fight bots. It's great server, great game with its ups and downs, however I doubt that many of us would like to go the same path like 11 years ago.

14. Electroism

Electroism User

Oh I always watch my back. I have a Shaman ready to stun anyone who I see coming at me with mobs lol. They will have to think twice.

15. BangUrDead

BangUrDead User

Pop sprint with ww2 and zoooom out of there.. They will never catch me ... simply log out with my buffer box :p

16. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

I really dont understand everyone *****ing and hate for this server, SURE the russians own early on, but w/e and sure their are spammer/botter/RMTers, but no where near what the current F2P servers have. Honestly this is the best version and progession feel of lineage 2 ive had since 2005. Obvioulsy it's not as good as it was, but thats because of how far programming has become and how easy it is to bot now and how long these botters have gotten to know the system of l2. It's the best we can have for the moment and ill take it over not having it at all. I just hope the keep up with the good work of banning bots and spammers I would love to see the drivers get punished too maybe not perma, but something.

Im solo only because i'm forced too, but i feel like if you going to party you should all be live players and not 1 dude playing 3-4, but hey what do i know.

Apophis likes this.
  17. BangUrDead

BangUrDead User

In soviet Russia bot plays you
    And the account shares 9 people.. not the other way around mate..
    [​IMG]
    Get used to it ..

DemiGoth likes this.
  18. ReQeuze

ReQeuze User

I have a bad feeling that even this thread will soon become full of tears...

19. Asbjorn

Asbjorn User

admins shuld check people like him for botting :) but they are more worried about their money

20. Electroism

Electroism User

Funny thing is though, Innova/4Game can make more money if they banned them. Lets say there are 3 people playing/botting that 1 character, that is 2 additional less subs for the month. If they decide to reinforce it, they can either force those 3 people to sub or end up losing that 1 sub player/account.