1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Innova wake up or lose income

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wiesior, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Wiesior

Wiesior User

Innova wake up or lose income, your passivity killing this server. You allowed clans like madpro and elders, clans what cheating and breaking game rules (acc share and bots) to take control over entire server. If you do nothing, this server will die and majority will not to renew the subscription. Many probably will go even faster because releases in this month (BD and B&S).

2. QUinter

QUinter User

well if u gonna RMT eventually u can catch up to russians :) otherwise russians will dominate server till they decide to quit or someone stronger comes along

3. Danrelen

Danrelen User

I think it is quite easy to play without (or almost without ) 24/7 parties. Just make the second server. Most of 24/7 players needs to play on "first" server with guys playing same way. I prefer to play on server when at least 50% of spawns free of players

4. Wiesior

Wiesior User

Nobody stronger comes because the server will be dead. PEople are here because of nostalgia, but will leave after get pissed off.

5. Scambug

Scambug User

Botting is never easy to get rid of. Last time I played on an Innova server it really did seem like they were doing a better job than NCwest with bot bans.
    I haven't seen that many obvious bots on this server tbh, just in starter zones some dwarves botting the lvl 20 areas.

The real problem I have with this server isn't with botting it's with RMT advertisement. I'm REALLY tired of getting whisper spammed by these wankers all day.
    ONE SINGLE GM could deal with this problem alone. Have him camp toons in every city and wait for the whispers to start rolling in. EASY.
    YOU DON'T NEED OUR HELP WITH THIS INNOVA, PLS JUST GET TO WORK, holidays are over now ;)

noisy43, Angbryn, Smutsigmun and 2 others like this.
  6. QUinter

QUinter User

well that was option i mean russian are deffinition of script/programs .. if u play any video game and when u wait for crack u know who does those things :) if they ban russian like all of them they lose income , if u gonna leave they lose income too .. i don't know i would say just enjoy somehow game ,but old l2 was always like that maybe wasn't at begin of it ,but still

7. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

Don't know if this is a joke or not, post in the other 1000 threads about this same thing holy **** . Go back to your private servers

8. Wiesior

Wiesior User

It is easy, very easy. Just need to start working. Ban top clans that use bots, accounts share and do other illegal things is not hard to do. By ban this 200-300 acc Innova can save server.

DemiGoth likes this.
  9. QUinter

QUinter User

what joke?? its forum i can share my opinion if u don't like u can use option ignore don't be mad at me cause your little world is crumbling cause of russian players :)

10. Traygard

Traygard User

Oh look a few day old account (popup accounts all defending Innova) Innova employee ALERT!!!!

11. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

Haha ok, first thing as an employee I'll ban you for crying, with tears like that you must be to young for this game

12. BangUrDead

BangUrDead User

Nah mate.. You will know if it's Innova it will look something like this;

"Hallo people dis servur iz super guuud ! So fair and guud, no bots hir !
    GM's always answer soooo fast XAXAXAAAA )))) Give money, gief good euro money, no wooden rubbel muney XAXAXA ))"

Fatigue and Traygard like this.
  13. Pieze

Pieze User

this actually made my day. thanks