1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From old time

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Fan Fic, Videos, Screenshots' started by MagusMedivh, Jan 11, 2016.

1. MagusMedivh

MagusMedivh User

Wanna share with classic players :)

Thx for watch.

QUinter likes this.
  2. QUinter

QUinter User

yeah now i red tournament :) btw nice video
    it was only same class vs same class or u could fought different kinda ?

3. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Meh...what's this private thing? =_= his silence landed like all the times,the other ones were barely using...the only one who used it was too busy trying to kill a damn pet...and he won hero after...killing 4 guys? ahm...10/10 IGN

4. MagusMedivh

MagusMedivh User

Jan 11, 2016
    İts not 4 match, its 7 match but I can only frapsed 4x. There is have 25+ necro and its class vs class tournament ;)

You can not see buffs ? Mental shield staff is not allowed, you forget to read informations in video ? Its about range to silence, you can check all. Only idiots will try silence first time. But when your enemy run to you for silence you can understand it from range of silence, so you can use silence too coz he coming for it... And my silence is +11 ;) There is have some skills but you can not see. Thx
    Jan 11, 2016
    Its class vs class hero tournament bro. Every interlude server they can not do a balanced olympiad thatz why in l2 sublimity they do class vs class tournament.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  5. recka

recka User

yay i won a private server.

6. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Yeah the point was not 'omigi he got hero 'coz he won 4 matches'...it was more like 'aham...he won hero in a lolprivate server winning 7 necros...eh.'
    About mental shield and video bla bla...i just didn't care,i saw a video of a custom server with custom stuffs (+16 hero weapons FTW)
    Having some skills? Mh. Spam death spike on summon > send summon vs summon > if enemy get closer land silence > keep going 'till win. No anchor,no debuffs,no fear,nothing. Oh and nice damage too...400 per death spike and 200 with crt rate with angel slayer...mhh.

About the lacking of 'balanced' olys...the system they made was not so bad,i think olympiads should be class based tbh so you will fight ur class...it's kinda no sense "you will get hero status,which symbolize the fact that you're the strongest player in ur class,but you must kill all the other class...i mean...it's not like you must win other daggers to get hero dagger...you just can lose against all of them but win mages and get hero...gz you're the strongest dagger between the mages...!"

7. MagusMedivh

MagusMedivh User

Calm down bro, I dont mean " O Mİ Gİ I GOT HİROOWW " Because Im hero everywhere ;) Muck.

Ah, dont forget. If you try anchor, fear in necro vs necro, thatz mean you have really important problems :D I playing 11 year necro, dont try to teach something. Just watch and write like or not like its enough. Thx again

8. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Mhh...i'm calm? maybe try to read properly w/o screaming inside ur mind? :) but nvm,the fact you play necro from 11 years and you're hero everywhere made me figure out what kind of player you are. Thanks dude enuf said xD

Edit : just for curiosity i opened another video...you know,maybe i was wrong and you were worth something...and then i saw this -> https://gyazo.com/d53b2d3577e0087676ba57281a25e225
    Not wrong at all.By any chance in ur perma-hero life you even played in a 'retail' server or something w/o full custom items? Or you are so 'hardcore' player that will keep using Focus Skill Mastery on an archer? :D

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  9. MagusMedivh

MagusMedivh User

Continue to watch and learn something. I wanna think like you, use anchor to a necro while he wearing dc armor :) Play more for experience, 2 year it not enough for all ;)

10. xHaseo

xHaseo User

The only thing i learned watching ur video is that people like you act cool when they have 0 knowledge of game. Having a defense against something doesn't make you immune to it (FLASH NEWS! "paralysis resistance + 50%" means it increase the value of the resistance of 50%,which mean that if you've 10 as resist,you will have 15.Not 60.). But i mean,you're hero in a server with 100 players online,where you use all the kind of custom items and with archer with turned on FSM which is useless. Please keep playing l2 for 11 more years and learn how to play. I bet that after being killed 2-3 times in the classic,if you can play w/o full random buffs and custom items,you will come qqing in forum to GMs.(One thing i loved is that you are SOOOOOOOOOOO skilled that on necro made 2 dyes WIT and 1 INT,damn i really hope they were not +4 -5 +4 -5 for the WIT..and for the archer no dyes at all,i mean,i cap stats with all my custom items so let's go like we know what we're doing!)

Keep acting all cool and braindead bro,your videos are awesome! Now i learned i must keep FSM turned on and spam MP Pots asap it's possible..oh wait. 10/10 IGN best player of ever.

/sarcasm_off

11. MagusMedivh

MagusMedivh User

Are you really sure that server have 100 online ? hahaha:D L2 sublimity was have 5k online active. Bruh, u made me laugh I love it.

Are you really and really sure about dyes ? you wanna use con dyes in necro vs necro ? damn it... that guy ! I LOVE İT !

I wanna see you while playing l2. I think only archer with attack thatz why your brain worked like this. But I love it really, you are interesting guy. Wanna use different dyes in necro v necro, Wanna use anchor in necro v necro ( while he wearing dc armor ). Please continue to feed my ego, I love it when I see unbrainless guys around forums. I want to watch your some video. Oh u dont have it ? its okey, a Picture enough come on :)

Special Note: " If you try anchor or fear or other debuff in necro vs necro, you will be die % 80. Because its about casting speed. He will hit you and you trying debuffs, so your hp down so fast and you still trying debuffs, well, at the end of your debuffs you will see your self die. Only you can use your Gloom + ABYSS. Dont try silence or anchor, you can try silence when you sure you will be die, so your last luck is silence. " Dont forget, dc armor % 50 paralsy is enough to dont get anchor. For you, necro is only for fear and anchor ? Pathetic.

I feel, u didnt play private server on your life. Oh wait, you play GOD client ? that **** ? come on, its not real l2. Real l2 is between c1 - c6. Thx again its my last post for you, I give my 4 post and 15 min because I see you are so new in that game, maybe you can learn something from me :) ( CON DYES İN NECRO V NECRO ! COME OON BRAAHHHHHH TEARS DOWN FROM CHEEKSSSSSSS )

12. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Dude,i died. Seriously,top player ever and you can't even write properly? My english is not so good but...seriously? xD
    Beside i was gonna end it with a "like" just to quit this useless stuff since you're so idiot that you think that making a +1 wit -1 men will totaly change ur life compared to a +4 CON (and i even bet you would do -4 DEX...just in case.)
    But it's ok,if you really think necromancer is a NUKER.
    Yeah it's my first time on L2...i mean,i started in Teon back in C4...i guess around when you were locking hero necromancer in a 100 people server (L2 Sublity 5k on? yeah aham,it's like the servers that are on nowdays,"10k+ players online!!!" but...where? i can't find people anywhere...and in olympiads only...20 arenas?...........10K ONLINEEEEEEEEES UUUUUUUOH!") which server was it? i bet the one where you fight in aden's siege and your clan have 50 players in CC...'coz yeah,5k+ real online,but only 70 players on aden siege...'coz you know...dion castle rule them all.Or is the server interlude where you got hero winning 7 necros out of 25? Oh but it's ok,in lolservers with interlude patch Necros and Archers are broken unfixxed so...i mean,i guess you picked up necros 'coz it's a nuker. But ofc "real l2 is between c1-c6",after that they introduced elemental and necros went down on power since daggers/duelists/nukers (the real ones) were insane OP with elemental :<

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAxel81/videos feel free to explain me how to play a dagger please. Or maybe you wanna teach me how to play an archer? Dear god-of-l2,do you know how FSM works or you were using it 'coz it was "mastery"? :D

WTB Mana Potions (1000 MPs per potion). PM Me price.

13. MagusMedivh

MagusMedivh User

ah, yeh as I say, the l2 GOD and other clients. I dont want to speak about these ****t clients

14. recka

recka User

let me add here, class vs class is either luck or gear difference. theres no skill in this game unless ur playing versus new guy who doesnt know skills yet beside that game is 10 years old almost every1 knows skills by now thus why its luck or gear.

no skill is needed in this game. olympiad on retail is completely diff then on private u have hand full of farmers ****** pretty much everything on server and you have to sign with em, if ur enemy necro avoids em and comes out with more points u lose hero congratz. now whos best necro? u or him? olympiad means ****.
    been hero on crappy privates on retail its all a meaning less status, why u want hero? to shout in order to sell stuff quicker for the rest the glow is completely useless.

15. MagusMedivh

MagusMedivh User

Its only class vs class, we dont play official servers because after c6 l2 was a varied game. Thatz why we continue to play c4 - c6 private servers. And believe me there is not have any balanced olympiad. If you play olympiad in a interlude server, a duelist will hit you 7k with one shot.Thatz why l2 sublimity dont do olympiad and they make tournament to hero. So l2 classic give us to luck for play real l2. Thatz why we start here with team, I wish u understand it.

I play my last 6 year only for olympiad in c4 - c6 server with soultaker. Of course class vs class is luck but if soultakers have " Transfer Pain " You need some skill and experience to win your enemny. After all I think same with you, class vs class is luck time to time. Like adventurer vs adventurer, paladin vs paladin, dark avanger vs dark avanger... Become hero or not its not important for me, if I enjoying while playing my necro its enough. Thatz why I share that video you guys and some l2 god players can not understand it ;)

16. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Fact is that you actually think you're some way worth anything posting ur lolprivates server videos. But you're not. I used to play on official C4 up to Gracia.Almost 9 years now,so don't come up with randoms words about people you don't know :D and stop this bs that "l2 was l2 'till interlude" ofc,you play necromancers,that with archers are the most broken OP and broken class of the privates. I used to play in privates time by time,and it's all about how corrupted is the GM or how they fix,but the fixxes are never the same as the retail,i saw lots of servers where daggers were totaly unfixxed.No lethals,atk spd not working on skills,neverending delays,blow rates 1/20.As for mages i used to play SPS and SPH,and in some awesome servers,necros were so FIXXED that they were hitting twice the damage of a SPH (w/o gloom).So cool off your head and learn how to play real L2 since you think this is the real L2 (but it's not,this is a 'hybrid').Hope you will post and show us ur awesome PVPs and Olys (next patch) videos! ;P

17. MagusMedivh

MagusMedivh User

ok by l2 god player :)))))