1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Questions to "INNOVA"

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by Mk9RxRx, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Mk9RxRx

Mk9RxRx User

Just want a few words about this 2 subjects.

1. About this ppl really high lvl, sharing your accounts for character exp 24h.

2. If Innova will give to casual player some event to help us get lvl 40 and stay in game. This is not for me. I have friends lvl 23-25 and i saw them demotivated because of the distance that begins to open in relation to normal players lvl 30+ and few 40+ (without using hacks or acc sharing).

Ty... and waiting.

Plis no use this post for conversation, i want just a clean post for all see the reply about this subjects.

2. Apophis

Apophis User

Where are the questions?
    PS. At point 2 there were no events planned last time a Mod replied.

Nyweris likes this.
  3. iboyanov

iboyanov User

I can confirm Apophis's statement that events are not planned in the near future, but I am mostly posting here to tell you to tell your friends that the new normal is 40 and quite the opposite of "few" people are closing 50 by the end of the week (read they are 46-7 + at the moment) in order to demotive them even more ;)

4. UniqueName

UniqueName User

Why would casual players play Classic?

Nyweris and Fuzzyy like this.
  5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Can't see the questions.But anyway :

1. And? Beside most of them are no-lifers and xp almost the whole time,they are RU,did you expected something else?Also,i may be wrong,but account sharing is not bannable. But i'm too bored to go check it so i'll try to remember how was it : "not forbidden but if you get scammed,is noone of our business"..more or less.

2. If you guys are casual players,don't play classic. L2 used to be,and still is,a game where you MUST waste a LOT of time.It's not a MOBA where you play 1-2 hours per day and ggwp. Or a FPS.It's one of those games where you must grind,get ur *** together and level up. Higher level = strongest. (yeah,not always,but back in the days it was)...so if you guys are falling into depression just 'coz they're 52+ and you're still 40-,just quit.

Beside : keep in mind that (at least about levels),there is a cap (75),so if you really like L2 and wanna enjoy it,ruining ur life 24/7 like they do,to get to level 75 in 2 months and quit after 3 'coz noone to compete against,is useless.Keep playing and sooner or later you'll hit 70+ level,just enjoy the game.

When GOD went up on the NCWest,the migthy legits from Nova squad (aka martel & co.) hitted level 99s in like 1 or 2 months (clearly botting non-stop) and yet 90% of the server was still around level 90s-95s...i will even skip the fact that smart NCWest admins even made a post saying "gz to the first 99!!! MY ***" but nvm...fact is that time proved us right...in terms of gameplay martel w/o scripts/bot/shop was just a random guy,more or less like most of those who MUST play with shop/programs 'coz w/o it they're handless.

TL;DR: stop crying and focus on ur level-range game,if you can't stand it,quit it. :028:

QiuQiu likes this.
  6. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

Let the hell players play like they want stop ******* say what they have to do, if they play a legal way. They can enjoy 1 or 2 hours day. Plus u care about cryer it's cool.

Nyweris likes this.
  7. Nyweris

Nyweris User

There are 3 types of games in dis world:
    1. FPS/Racing/Sport/etc.. - You go in action in seconds, feel the thrill and enjoy till you fed up... Restarts is like from few sec(if die fast) till few minutes(10+?). Time? You spend as much as want.
    2. MOBA/Singleplayer and similar games - You start slow, progresing prty quick and reaching endgame easy. Then start again after some hours wasted. Restarts from 5-30min till how long campaigns can last 20-40h? Time? You spend as much as want.
    3. MMO's... - You start **** slow(not on new mmos^^), you progress slowly, spending hours... developing char/friends/enemies... Restarts each half/5year? You must spend your LIFE in such games! (not new ones!)

Apophis likes this.
  8. vagelaras

vagelaras User

Answers:
    1. About sharing account https://4gameforum.com/threads/20025/

2. There are players 40+ 50+ and your friends are 23-25? SO????? This is l2 classic if your friend's plan to play for 1 or 2 months , they had made a really bad decision to play here, this project is for hardcore players or for players with patience if you want to take 10 lvls per day without playing over 1 hour , sorry my friend but wrong game and even worst wrong edition of the game (i mean classic), here you must play to win..... BUT there is not rush (my point of view) some day you will be in cap lvls doesn't matter if this is in the next 3-4months or 1 year, you are missing the point, Classic was made in order to play l2 as you lvl-up and not to become 75 lvl and after that to play (this is l2 GOD).

Nyweris likes this.
  9. Badrun

Badrun User

Vagelaras, your link is for scams because of sharing account and NOT for classic. Not for the sharing account 24/24 neither. You don't answer.

"Classic was made in order to play l2 as you lvl-up and not to become 75 lvl and after that to play (this is l2 GOD)."

So explain why a bunch of people are already 60+ after 1 month. Did they really enjoyed or even played the game ? You don't answer.

Maybe there is a lvl cap yes. But the first tops lvl will have anything they want and will keep it without difficulties. Others will take the crumbs. I wasn't thinking the game like this sadly.

I was expecting more fun by trying to follow the lvl of everyone. I forgot the bots/sharing/hardcore players.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  10. UniqueName

UniqueName User

Mate, there are RANDOMS, absolute randoms and non-factors who literally stayed awake for 2-4 days in a row at the start of server, with only 1 hour of total downtime in that day (23 hours game-play per day) and those people aren't even Russians. That **** even got on news about 1 guy who went 4 days in a row without sleep to play Classic with friends.

Why is it always that the only explanation bad players have are - "bots", "acc sharing", "programs", "donors", "lag", etc?

Like do you go in real life faulting people who are better or put in more work than you in any field too? Have you ever thought that what you do is mediocre at best and thus you'll be mediocre at best?

11. Badrun

Badrun User

Because it's a fact ^^. I m not talking about RU myself because we can't say if they are russian or not like you say :).

12. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

@UniqueName some players don't play legit it's a fact ACCEPT IT, not jealous, I just play the way I want.
    And yes for sure some no-lifers play without cheating and are at the top or not.