1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loop Macro FUTURE FEATURE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alexsaysz, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Our russians friends, who are years ahead of us in every posible way imaginable, bring us another preview of loop macros a.k.a legalization of botting in classic korea current patch.

For newbies, it means you will be able to repeat ig commands (nextarget, attack, use skill, target X, etc) indefinitely as long as you dont interrupt the macro (any command interupts it).

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2016
    [A]KaEL and Apophis like this.
  2. Orcoso

Orcoso User

legal bot!

It is funny, way back in the day, they remove the ability of one macro "call" another one to prevent this kind of behavior. Now they putting it back? oO

3. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Can be the start of a new golden era for melees and archers auto assist ultra pve mode?

4. StormElf

StormElf User

Might as well just allow boting for an extra $ fee lolz

5. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

My Russian is a bit rusty, but from the looks of it he has right-clicked the macro, allowing it to run indefinitely...

6. Apophis

Apophis User

I guess we will not get this feature, but who knows.

7. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

I certainly won't. Innova is already showing how well they are at bot-prevention and banning and IMO it's not even worth to continue playing at this very moment...

8. ThreeNill

ThreeNill User

It is currently like that in Korea, this by no means that it will be the same in RU/EU. There are a couple of differences between the two clients/products. Looping macros can be added to that list. You can't know, but ofc it's good to post **** and harbinge the "ultimate death of this game and the rest of our lives" ... enjoy the read-only mode :)

9. SonicYouth

SonicYouth User

<3 <3 <3 so much.

10. Orcoso

Orcoso User

I am sure the Russian will be asking innova to bring it to them, that way one person can run all 4 dds

11. albers

albers User

Well if you cant defeat them... join them i guess... In higher levels alot of people are using auto asists during grind. People say im going afk to toilet or smoke and they keep assisting. Nobody bats an eye...