1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Limiting the rewards for repeating quests in 1000 aden. LoL, :D?)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Alt_x1, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alt_x1

Alt_x1 User

Hi all!

Sorry for my english.

The essence of the topic - why still not removed the cap on awards for repetitive quests in 1000 aden?

Official statements by the administration "to bots earn less" - is the ravings of a madman, the laughter and only. Bots and without quests will earn well. But players, who don't use the bot, can't earn for in-game valuables without these quests. And these players (legites) are forced to buy adena from bots. Thus, the administration itself by its actions encourages the use of the bot, because without it in any way.

Without bot players cannot get elementary game values to the lvl, because they don't have money to buy things from an NPC, without normal award for repetitive quests. And they buy adena from bots. ===>>> LoL, xD ?)))

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  2. Azgaard

Azgaard User

You don't need to buy adena just because of some stupid quest. You're meant to be Russian you should know how to make adena in L2 by now...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2016
  3. Alt_x1

Alt_x1 User

If you allow yourself to call strangers idiots. Your opinion does not interest me.

4. Azgaard

Azgaard User

Yes yes, edit your post to show that A) To say you're not Russian and B) 'without these repeatable quests people have to buy adena'.

5. [A]KaEL

[A]KaEL User

No you!

6. DemiGoth

DemiGoth User

Never had that problem with repeatable quests. Or you mean the one like the fungus in Elf Village, get 40 of them, collect (in the past) 3000a and redo it again? For those I'm okay that the reward has been nerfed, even while I made loads of money from it in the past.
    The ongoing repeatable quests (like the one with undead in the Ruins) is not nerfed and picking up those does pay off, because you'll get extra adenas on top of regular drops...

7. Alt_x1

Alt_x1 User

If you are not using repetitive quests, what are you doing in this thread, why read it, why write soobshenia? You have nothing to do, you are a Troll? Go to the h..., plz.

8. Apophis

Apophis User

Where to go?

9. Azgaard

Azgaard User

You really need me to tell you??

1st, You're the Russian, it's the Russians that tend to be unemployed and play L2 as their 'living not I.
    2nd just XP... XP without SS to make great adena, slow but great
    3rd level up a spoiler and spoil! They make shed loads of adena, just ask the botters, it's all they do.
    4th play the market. buy resell
    5th go grief with a dwarf and +++ stun
    6th craft and sell.
    7th try and scam

thats just 7 that I can think of straight off, sure there are others.

You have now been told.

Stop crying and go back and work out what you are going to do.

10. Alt_x1

Alt_x1 User

I defend his point of view as I see fit. If someone likes the current state of things, that's their business. Everyone is his own man. The service is not free, because I make a complaint to the quality of service.
    If someone doesn't like my topic, then I don't care. Patient people can "be silent in a rag," it is their right.

I repeat my question - If you all are not using repetitive quests, what are you all doing in this thread, why read it, why write posts? You all have nothing to do?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  11. Tirith

Tirith User

Hello,

it is unlikely that the quest will change. Also, please do not mislead the players, no one is forced to buy adena. Lineage 2 is intended to be a long term game where nothing comes easy.

Regards

DemiGoth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.