1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orc monk/tyrant Agile movement skill -> armor choice?

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Maniex, Jan 14, 2016.

Light or heavy armor?

1. Heavy

14 vote(s)
  2. Light

5 vote(s)
  1. Maniex

Maniex User

So today I did my class change to Orc monk, had a first look at the skills I will learn, and noticed I do no longer learn the agile movement passive that would give me additional movement speed and accuracy while wearing light armor.

So now my question is.. Why would I want to wear light armor and not just go for heavy armor to be more tanky?
    Heavy armor seems the way to go even more so than before classic and even in the higher lvls (60+) since now we don’t even get the extra move spd and accuracy from agile movement.
    Yes Yes you get some crit reduction from wearing light armor but in my opinion the constant higher P. def is still better.

What are your thoughts about this?

Just for the lolz I threw in a poll to see what most people would pick =)

Err sorry I just noticed I might have posted this in the wrong section ^^ If so please move my thread to class discussion
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
  2. ThreeNill

ThreeNill User

Even archers and daggers are going for heavy armor, currently it is the better choice for tyrant as well.. The only set to consider would be Plated Leather, if you are in a party with a tank.