1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OL vs WC

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by JackSuicide, Jan 14, 2016.

1. JackSuicide

JackSuicide User

Why nobody wants to be an OL? I mean, are they any good for something?

2. Orcoso

Orcoso User

They are great if you have a solid constant party.

3. JackSuicide

JackSuicide User

And why is that like that?

4. Righeteous

Righeteous Banned

Mostly because OL buff's only apply to clan members, so no random group will take you, and soloing a buffer is too hard

5. JackSuicide

JackSuicide User

Whats the good side of being OL even within a clan party? Sieges? RB?

6. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

PVP , because of the landrate of the debuffs and CP heal aswell.

7. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Because their buffs, healing, cp healing etc, are all clan limited, you can buff anyone in clan, doesn't matter if they are in your party or not. BUT you can't buff anyone outside your clan, regardless if they are in party with you.

Their buffs are very limited also, not enough fighter buffs, and no empower for mages, but they do have zerk, which is nice.

They are awesome for pvp tho, tons pdef, mdef, debuffs that land a lot etc, but for xp you are forced to be in a group with your clan members, unless you wanna put some heavy armor + duals and slap mobs in the face.

That is why most go as WC. Even tho their buffs are sort of "useless" right now. Everyone have a PP or rather have an active PP because they get buffs earlier (focus before lvl 40, haste at lvl 40, while WC gets focus at 40 and haste at 44) than the WC and they get zerk 2. Since VR doesn't matter anymore, not even the melee are using WCs.

But for PVP, any group would rather have a WC instead of PP. Faster rebuff, it can protect their healers, etc.

OL vs WC Victory buff.

OL's one is better, but not by that much, VOP gives 20% cp while COV gives some mp regen.

8. JackSuicide

JackSuicide User

I don't find any reasons why I should play OL over WC then. Even if I have a stable clan party.
    Seems like OL is useless and It's more than enough if you have one in your clan.

9. Martyi

Martyi User

OL has tons of amazing debuffs, if your CP is a mage party, OL is best you can have in a CP

10. Orcoso

Orcoso User

If you have a stable mage party, OL is a huge help. At higher lvls an OL allows mages to safely AOE in DVC, root and silence are extremely effective for that. Plus the WL is a better support for a mage group, they don't need the fighter buffs the WC has, and they got good clan HP and CP heals. Not to count the debuffs that extremely overpowered in this chronicle.

So stable mage party = OL.

Archer/melee = WC.

11. HDinHD

HDinHD User

more ol's in clan, more cp spam lol ...
    also suspension,root,silence too op

12. Righeteous

Righeteous Banned

Personally i would love to play OL if i had a good clan/const party, but thats not the case so i went for a nuker :p