1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to install game

Discussion in 'Archive' started by GKusev, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GKusev

GKusev User

Hello,

This morning my computer received updates and restarted. After that despite having the game I get Install button instead of Play button. I checked the forum and there was a suggestion to reinstall the game. When I start the installer it installs 4game app, tells me to check the download from the browser and it gets me back to "Install button only" page. There is no settings button and my support ticket stays unassigned.

What is the normal response time for a support ticket and will my subscription period be extended?

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Moderator

Tickets are answered within 10 working days. Also, don't bump your ticket or you will have to wait longer for your ticket to be processed.

About subscription extending, that depends of the situation, you can ask it on your ticket once you get a reply.

Anyway, I don't know which windows you have but check if 4game service is running. You can also check if you don't have the same issue with another browser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.