1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

Human Mage lvl 30 lf CP

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем GetPwned, 17 янв 2016.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Ablir

Ablir User

Симпатии:
    Hey guys i'm looking for an english speaking CP, oriented in pvp/sieges/bosses and etc. I''m currently lvl 30 with FULL TOP Gear. I'll be exping quite fast because i have an out of party SE and experience in leveling on classic since it's not my first char.I'v been playing this one for 3 days so far and i'll catch up with you pretty quickly in case you're 40+ . I don't mind using TS3, actually i prefer to. CP Prime time should be around 16-17:00 GMT+2 to 12;00-1;00am. i don't mind playing sorc or necro it's up to what the party needs.

If you're interested pm me IG on QueenB1tch.

2. HejkaKrejzole

HejkaKrejzole Banned

Симпатии:
    Hey, my friends need sorc in their CP, but they are only looking for person 25+ years old, since you ig name is "QueenB1tch" and forum name "GetPwned" I guess you are not old enough to join them?

3. Ablir

Ablir User

Симпатии:
    I'm 25 years old actually. I'm using those nicknames for a long time. Can you give me the nickname of your friend so i can contact him.

Последнее редактирование: 17 янв 2016
Статус темы:
Закрыта.