1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elven Knight Stuff

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by SteliosKonto, Jan 19, 2016.

1. SteliosKonto

SteliosKonto User

Hi everyone !

I just became an elven knight and with adena of all my reroll i have 1m 100k adena but I don't know what to buy with it !

- a elven sword (for 1M)
    - a brigandine set (top+bottom+helmet+boots+gloves+shield) for 1M

Because know i am with a NG grade light armor (so i am so weak) and I have the Long Sword. I know that i'll have a free armor set D grade at my lvl 25, but i don't know if I can continue with a light armor anymore (and a elven sword) or brigandine set (witch NG weapon until i craft the weapon i wanted so much : Elven Long Sword ! ).

I hope I have been clear and you have some advices for me !

By the way, I plan to be a SwS for now..

Thanks all ! Have fun in-game !

2. Ombre de Lune

Ombre de Lune User

get a ng heavy armor, not necessarily bronze, piecebone can do it, buy a good weapon, and grind until you reach 25 for the free armor.

That's what i did as palus knight, worked like a charm

3. SteliosKonto

SteliosKonto User

So probably Piecebone (top+bottom) and elven sword, and then free armor at 25, and elven long sword at 35~40 ?

And then C-grade ! ^^

4. Ombre de Lune

Ombre de Lune User

That's a good plan.... I wouldn't focus too much on the ELS, an upgrade to Sword of Revolution is enough up to 40, and much cheaper, unless you find a good deal.

5. Richpwnz

Richpwnz User

I've been using a cursed maingauche on my elven knight to solo when I'm not exping with my party, it saves so much money on soulshots it's unreal

6. SteliosKonto

SteliosKonto User

Thanks you for you advice !

But cursed maingauche isn't a dagger weapon ? You deal enought damage as a knight ?

7. Rytfield

Rytfield User

Try to find a weapon on the market, it might save you some money.

8. Tardonius

Tardonius User

Playing an elven knight myself

how i did it :

Roll with bow untill 25 ( i used a forest bow ... and the < 20 power shot still will one shot , or nearly one shot most mobs )
    After that I went saber --> sor, which is decent... But for me all changed when i got C. Maingauche, that bleed is just OP

At crit you will do a bleed on your target that bleeds for 1k dmg /20 sec. Sure sometimes you are unlucky and wont crit, or will crit late.... but face it, as Elven knight, TK or SWS your dmg will **** , always.

Atm i am lvl 35 got a brig set and c maingauche and i am still able to 'solo'
    Also with the C. Maingauche you will be able to defend yourself in pvp ( trust me without it you're just an annoying fly to everyone, with it you can be a beast :) )

Imo Weapon > armor, the moon armor is decent, sure at one point you will want to switch to brig ofcourse. But make priority of your weapon

9. Fragola

Fragola User

I've done a short video of how cursed maingauche works at ru classic (the same patch). Done with human warrior in moon heavy armor. First mob crits, but resisted to bleed, the rest were bleeding fine: 16k of exp in these 30 seconds:

10. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

1) team up with a dwarf with a polearm, stock up on WW and healing potions.
    2) pull half of orc barracks
    3) hope he doesn't decide to harvest your gear instead
    4) farm 23->33 in one evening