1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ombre de Lune, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ombre de Lune

Ombre de Lune User

Hi everybody...

I see a lot of people complaining about russians, but in case you didn't noticed, we also have chinese on the server... Yes, chinese... Farming... Yes, and killing other people trying to farm... I know, it's a pvp game...

I just wanted to share the good news :Whistling:

So, for those still not familiar with cohabitation with our friends, some hints :

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2016
  2. Lemmers

Lemmers User

This thread offends me because I want it to.

3. MaxMustermann

MaxMustermann User

Seriously?
    Or maybe just some other nations boters joking around by pretending to be CN?
    I mean really - chinafarmers?

Talking about nostalgia.

4. vanity

vanity Moderator

Could be that Peacecountry wannabe clan trolling you all :Whistling:

5. Norz!

Norz! User

OP is getting trolled

6. Ombre de Lune

Ombre de Lune User

Bots don't talk, so i have absolutely no idea where they are from. Farmers, especially those farming players instead of mobs, do talk.

No idea who you are speaking about, never met them...

OP think that if NA, SA, and who knows who found how to connect to EU server, there's no reason Chinese can't do the same. They had no problem connecting to NCwest server as well. And to be honest, i always found chinese way smarter than any NA player :Laugh:

If there's money to get from the game, i'm not surprised some chinese came to have their part. :cool:

7. Jollyk

Jollyk User

Not suprised to see them here, they botting in every game )

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2016
  8. Madrax

Madrax User

Just have a look on Goldseller website......some are chinese....

9. BloodyFeather

BloodyFeather Moderator

I've got friends in a chinese clan, they are not adena farmers or something, they are just casual players from china living in europe and they decided to make a chinese clan. Im speaking for those i know, i guess they are not all the same.

10. MaxMustermann

MaxMustermann User

Is there money to get from this game?
    I wonder who is even buying the Adena from RMT companies... since I expect the server population to be rather low -
    also the most people who are here know (or pretend to know) how to play / how to gain Adena by themselves...

and those people who pretend that they know how to play the game usually also pretend to have some kind of "higher rate moral standard" that will keep them from buying ingame currency, since they want to stay "clean /better than the cheaters they despise" even though they know that literally everyone else cheats in this game (in one or another way).

So where is the demand for bottet/RMT'd Adena? / Is it really worth to RMT on this server even though it was hardly advertised for / low population, probably rather low amount of possible customers?

I really doubt that the few thousand players of our server / the few % of them that buy Adena can keep that RMT economy profitable...

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  11. Ombre de Lune

Ombre de Lune User

Ask ipku...

And he's not the only one, many people are here "only for the pvp", and won't grind by themselves... Those "pvp warriors" are those who will buy adenas/powerlevelling...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.