1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip innova

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TRUMP4PREZ, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRUMP4PREZ

TRUMP4PREZ User

apparently just banned 20% of their income, stating that buying adena was illegal IN MOST CASES, which to me sounds like the rumor that they are working with some of the adena sellers might be true.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  2. Rinek

Rinek User

They allow all the adena selling spam/shops in town advertising adena sites/and people pming you non stop selling adena. Yeah I can see how its not allowed ;)

3. Sailence

Sailence User

If they were inline with the adena sellers why would they ban customers?

4. TRUMP4PREZ

TRUMP4PREZ User

there are competitive adena sellers? They wanted to appease the people crying about them doing nothing? I dunno..You really can't think of any reason?

5. /Jedd

/Jedd User

Who got hit then?

6. Norekien

Norekien User

Since the day 16 that i started reporting adena sellers on pm's/shouts EVEN ON MAILS, i got 32 characters/accounts banned from 10 different sites.
    Maybe if instead of whining you reported the rmt sellers everything would look better.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    Swayarn, corvik and eXistenZ _ like this.
  7. iMadD

iMadD User

Brand new forum account to make a complaint post about why some ebayers and no all of them.
    Your tears are delicious sir

Nyweris likes this.
  8. rolos

rolos User

Innova should make now chanel for RMT :) than will be much more clean on logs ;)

9. Dubiouss

Dubiouss User

Every other game have found the solution to beat bots/goldseller

Ingame store with useful items one can sell on the AH for ingame money

Like in Archeage I can buy Apex and sell on AH (in short, I buy a subscription for real money and sell it on AH for Adena)
    Its WIN-WIN

10. /Jedd

/Jedd User

You're asking for an ingame cash shop, lmao wow...

11. Dubiouss

Dubiouss User

all successfull games have it

12. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

people like you got us GoD lmao, Please dont even request ingame stores

BangUrDead and ThreeHares like this.
  13. iboyanov

iboyanov User

I have reported you for defending in-game store option. Straight telling you that to your face, don't wanna be a douche and doing it behind ur back :)

14. Dubiouss

Dubiouss User

There is good and bad in game stores
    The good ones only sell stuff you can get in the game with the currency used in game (For L2 that excludes crafted gear as it cant be bought in stores)
    Its the easy way to get rid of RMT/bots and in same swoop make profit

Not played GoD in a long time, but I do know one could buy some OP ****
    But dun worry, Innova have said it wont be a in-game store...... yet..
    Jan 21, 2016
    :Thumbsup:

15. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

ya but even games such as that style of in game store do still in fact have rmt and bots..

16. ZiggyStardust

ZiggyStardust User

Those who say in-game aka money purchasing doesn't work should not call themselves mmorpg'ers. If you tried only L2 and call yourself skilled player...sorry. L2 like Archeage (loved it) have same old game mechanics...tho Archeage much more fun, it's ruined by bits, exploits and so on, like L2. People who came to play here even for short time are just nostalgic, and soon they will go as this game is ridiculously time consuming. Server not going to survive because of two clans...it will become at some point, f2p...yeah, it will. I have been playing this ridiculous game for 6 years I guess until GW2 came out...and if you think that you have skills as a player when you play game where only level, items and buffs matter...think again. GW2 now having pvp tournament, top 16 teams from EU and NA will share 400 000 USD...talking about real skills.

And yeah, it's released by NCSoft, however doveloper and creator Arena...and yeah, they have cash <> gold converter in-game,and it works great. No RMTs ( u get one pm maybe once a month, but they are dealt with in minutes).

If you haven't played any other mmorpg (jeee hard to even call it rpg) don't talk that you know it doesn't work. L2 is not a game, L2 is work.

17. Orcoso

Orcoso User

It doesn't help much... GoD's ingame store have all the boss jewels and safe enchant scrolls, and it is full of bots anyways, they sell stuff cheaper than the store.

18. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

You are naive if you think people havnt tried other mmo's. 90% if not more have tried NUMEROUS amount of MMO's to try and kill L2 off their mind, but they havnt found a game quite as enjoyable as L2, which is why we keep coming back. You should leave these forums and go play gw2 since you like it so much?

corvik likes this.
  19. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

//troll on
    How can you say this after Archeage was given as an example lol //troll off

On a serious note though, you have misinterpreted what Amarantha was saying. It was not said that buying adena was illegal in some cases, it was saying that most cases of bought adena are the result of adena gained through botting, where in fact, some sold adena is gained by other methods also.

So to make it very clear for you:

ALL bought adena is adena that was gained illegally, there are NO exceptions.

Now if you could kindly place your tin foil hats into the trash on your way out of the thread please :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.