1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proposal - Distribution of promocodes from the payment of a monthly subscription

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alt_x1, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Alt_x1

Alt_x1 User

Hi Innova and all other people!

I want to make a reasonable proposal on payment game L2 Classic. I offer you to enter promotional codes constant issue for a monthly subscription. It is for monthly payment of 1 month = 1 promotional code for 2 weeks of free play for new players to start. Not for 3-6 months = 1 promotional code.

Why do I make such an idea?

In the old Lineage 2 from NCwest was similar service. People have paid games 1 month and gave 1 promocode for game 2 weeks. This promotional code they can give new players for free starting at 2 weeks, after which a new player paying the game as usual. If the new player has paid a further game, old player, who has issued for a new player promotion code, get 1 month free games.

Thus, there was an influx of new players and the extra motivation of old.

I understand that for the Russian business companies such approach to gaming service - very not typical. But it is a "unpaid cheese" may bring new investment into your business.

Think about it.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    Fragola likes this.
  2. Apophis

Apophis User

So you want something like "recruit a friend" system we have in many MMOs on the Western market, right?

3. FatDorf

FatDorf User

So you wanna give botters who bot for a month a free account they can bot madly on for 2 weeks continously? Your intentions are nice, but it would overflow the server with an insane amount of 2week temporary (most likely) spoil bots

4. tyntas

tyntas User

I imagine more than half of these promo codes would be used by adena sellers to spam even more.

5. Alt_x1

Alt_x1 User

Right.

Make a limitation - the inability to activate the promo code from the same HWID and IP. To the master promotional code itself could not activate it ;)

If you have a view of other people - so what, if not banned for 2 weeks, they will pay bot on +1 month. :D

Carpet HQ likes this.
  6. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Back in the NC west there were this "trial" accounts, that lasted 14days. Needless to say, bot paradise, spam pms everywhere, till they block the ability to pm, drop item or trade from them

7. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

Allthough I like the IP idea, a lot of 3rd pt software can ''mask'' the IP and even hide it completely. So in that case we reach this conclusion:

8. Alt_x1

Alt_x1 User

HWID is harder to hide

9. iboyanov

iboyanov User

No idea what this is about, but took the challenge and dedicated 3 seconds to write "hide hwid" in google. The result is couple of middle lenght video guides, at least 6 external tools and 10 pages of text :)

10. Alt_x1

Alt_x1 User

What do you talk out "bots, bots ..."? :104:

Bots will be always. L2 without bots can not be. Wake up, peoples! Without bots, you will can craft B-grade items in the best case to the 70 th lvl. And the price of these things will be equal to real gold.
    A-grade items will be a unit - they will dropp with Raid Bosses. S-grade items is not to be at all, because materials for kraft 1 set items will collect all of the server.

Service "recruit a friend" (invite a friend) gives the influx of new people to the server is not turned into a "one side-bots swamp". You want comedies and dramas? So vote for the introduction of this service!