1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

Stun,fear and arrest(root),sleep debuffs is it a bug?

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем ah_99, 21 янв 2016.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. ah_99

ah_99 User

Симпатии:
    Please clarify why the similar skills have a different mechanics of applying.
    There are "stun", "fear" skills and "arrest", "sleep" skills. They are similar because it is debuffs. However, they have a different mechanics of applying.
    "stun", "fear" skills are updated ours effect again and again unlike "arrest", "sleep" skills aren't updated ours. You should wait when "arrest", "sleep" skills is over in order to use these skills on characters.
    It's very disbalanced in PvP.

I think it's a bug. Please advice asap.

Nyweris нравится это.
  2. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Симпатии:
    Works as intended... whahaha... and noone even have an idea, what and who intended it xD

3. ah_99

ah_99 User

Симпатии:
    There are many occasions when people keep victims under "stun", "fear" (ofc, "fear" is for clan war or flagged victims only) effects non stop in order to drop anything when mobs kill them due this bug with "stun", "fear" skills. These victims don't have a chanses to do something that save yourself, for example: heal yourself, to do bsoe, to kill mobs and etc.
    If "stun","fear" skills will use the same mechanics as "arrest"(root), "sleep" then victims will have chanses save yourself.

Please advice.

Последнее редактирование: 22 янв 2016
  4. ah_99

ah_99 User

Симпатии:
    Innova can send bug report about it to ncsoft. The similar debuffs should have the same mechanics.

Последнее редактирование модератором: 26 янв 2016
  5. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Симпатии:
    ok will repeat last time, ITS NOT A BUG, WORKS AS INTENDED! BLAME INTENDED GUY! I am out... too mucho idiotz..

6. ah_99

ah_99 User

Симпатии:
    intended, intended... ohhh well... Are you know that the "sleep", "root" skills worked in the earliest chronicles as "fear","stun" skills now? They could to refresh effect by skills cd. However some ppl whine about "sleep"&"root" and then ncsoft nerfed "root"&"sleep". I want justice and I hope that Innova will send a bug report.

P.S. For newbies - you can ask why did not whine about "fear","stun" skills in the earliest chronicles? It's simple, "fear","stun" skills had another mechanics different from the current GoD (goddess of destruction) mechanics. There were other skills cd, other the character’s stats dependencies

7. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

Симпатии:
    That's the difference between an Official server and a Private one.
    Here we need to adapt to server balance and we have to deal with It. (in some ways It Is better because we avoid more people crying to buff/nerf x" things)

8. ah_99

ah_99 User

Симпатии:
    I say about Official server only. GoD mechanics superimposed on the old gameplay and then L2Classic gamers get the similar debuffs like root,sleep & fear,stun which have different work. It is wrong, it is a bug. They must work identical. Innova should send a bug report to NCSOFT for fix it.

9. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

Симпатии:
    WTF that's not a bug lol
    Just adapt to the server features, this is not any lolprivate server

10. ah_99

ah_99 User

Симпатии:
    oh... wtf private?
    Are you know about support feedback on the official servers? By this feedback ncsoft nerfed skills "root","sleep" long time ago. For your information "root", "sleep" skills had the same mechanics as "fear","stun" now, they had permanent sleeplocks, rootlocks just as stunlocks, fearlocks have now.

Последнее редактирование: 26 янв 2016
  11. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

Симпатии:
    You answered to yourself.
    It's up to Ncsoft to change the chronicle mechanics.
    1 or 2 crying posts won't change anything (btw you were calling It a bug 1-2 days ago ;););) )

But with that logic we could also change all debuffs base landrate, remove PK scrolls , remove drop on death and there we get a whole new chronicle.

Wait a second...you were talking about support feedback of Ncwest servers years ago? Are we playing the same game dude?

12. ah_99

ah_99 User

Симпатии:
    It was said just for example as it was. Sure, we are playing L2C. There is gameplay using GoD mechanics but gameplay from old chronicles with new features. And the similar debuff skills (stun,root,fear,sleep) have different applying. Why stun,fear are exist locks but root,sleep are not locks. It is a bug that root, sleep have obsolete vestige of old years ago when ppl whine and then ncsoft root,sleep skills did nerf.

26 янв 2016
    Just I try to explain that root,sleep should use the same mechanics as stun, fear. Now it is a bug. However, I do not care what will change stun,fear as root,sleep or vice versa. The main thing is that the bug has been fixed.

13. Overture

Overture User

Симпатии:

2:04 stun locking

It existed since forever and It's not any bug

These always worked DIFFERENT from root/sleep , stop lying on your posts If possible.

14. ah_99

ah_99 User

Симпатии:
    I know, but sleep,root locking were nerfed long time ago. The similar debuffs, so it is a bug.

26 янв 2016
    ncsoft should delete incorrect obsolete nerf of sleep, root skills which supported from the old chronicles. For this, Innova should send a bug report about diffrences in the work the similar debuff skills.

15. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

Симпатии:
    Just because other things were nerfed/buffed long ago in a chronicle that no longer exists does not automatically make something else a bug.

This is not a copy of a past version, this is a hybrid of older Lineage II features with some adaptations from newer chronicles.

Stun is working as the Developers have intended and it is unlikely to be changed in the near future.

Regards.

Nyweris нравится это.
  16. ah_99

ah_99 User

Симпатии:
    Dear DeepBlue,

Thank you for your support. However, you answered my question insufficiently. You mentioned just "stun" and closed the topic Stun,fear and arrest(root),sleep debuffs is it a bug?

My question was not only about "stun". I understand completely, that "stun" works as intended by NCsoft.

However, the main question is why the similar skills do not work the same way.
    Fear skill can to refresh effect by cooldown. That is can be permanent fear lock (note that is as "stun" lock). But "root, sleep" skills can't to refresh effect by cooldown. This fix (for sleep, root) was made in older chronicles because of were complaint gamers. Before this wrong fix the skills "sleep, root" worked the same way as "fear, stun" are working now.
    Please send a bug report to this taken care of NCsoft
    The skills root,sleep should work as skill fear (stun). The fix for sleep, root skills should revert. At the moment, it is a bug.

17. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

Симпатии:
    The answer is still the same, they are not bugged but working as the Developers have intended, as I said before, just because the Developers chose to "nerf" some of the other debuffs in older chornicles does not mean that all debuffs must have the same "nerf" neither does it mean that the Developers choose to keep any past "nerfs" in this hybrid model.

Regards.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.