1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saviors Expansion...so what's the deal about Duelists

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Overture, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Overture

Overture User

What's going to be point of making a Duelist after all? The only benefit from the new patch is going to be the lvl 78 Fatal Strike with 3770 power and Sonic Rage (now It will consume 50 mana ...) .

Dreadnoughts gets shockblast, mass block windwalk with damage , another throwing spear and Cursed Pierce skill ( 3 sec reuse , 3,8k power , high critical probability).

So basically, dreadnoughts are going to make more damage than duelists WTF

I wont even mention Hell Knights with 10 sec reuse AoE Insane Crushers of 8,4k Power. ( wtf you cant put that h5 skill to this chronicle lol, HK are going to be the new DDs)

Oh right...duelists get that useless skill called Unbreakable Sonic for 1 target that silences and root...

2. ValidUsermane

ValidUsermane Banned

Before you will be "Duelist" there will be 5 new patches, so why you worry about things like that?

Nyweris likes this.
  3. Warmyz

Warmyz User

really? The second most overpower class in pvp crying because they dont get enough "toys" to continue the joke of their actual balance.

You talk about a lot of classes and talk about a High 5 skill on dark avengers, but what about that insta casted ranged stun that have the gladiators with 100% landrate? That even doesnt need charges... Or we can talk about the triple slash with free hex debuff or you dont want talk about this skills? Or talk about human race broken stats...

Only necro are more brokens than gladis, so please... a gladi crying about they dont get MORE broken skills is a ******* joke

I bet most of the people doesnt even know that gladis now stun with banana and the melee skills destroy defense with debuff too, and now they are going to get a silence+root.

This is my question to you? In your opinion which skill would be nice for duelist? A skill that anchor+root+silence+hex+gloom+bleed+poison... or a skill that instakill your targets and underlevel to level 1 the target.

Please come on... guys use your brains before create a thread and see if you are creating a thread with sense or nosense.

Carpet HQ, S.e.t.t and Apocalypsa like this.
  4. Omegashin

Omegashin User

u are good looking

varolluis likes this.
  5. Nyweris

Nyweris User

You gonna duel, you gonna cry... lots of points and benefits imho! :Roflmao:

6. Overture

Overture User

1.Every stun in this game has almost 100% chance to land
    2.Warlord has another ranged stun and It's an AOE on top of that.
    3.You cant call gladiator OP when they got a 70% damage nerf to all of their skillset.
    4.Triple Slash debuff? So what? Duelist spirit doesnt even give pvp damage.
    5. Make me a favor and dont even compare any nuker to melees, atleast on this chronicle.

So yeah, I want u to answer why should the people make a Gladiator with their current burst damage, because there are classes that does that job several times better and provides utility.

PD: I'm not a duelist, I'm just complaining about the new ideas of nckorea.

7. Warmyz

Warmyz User

1. Everystun has 100% chance right, but the difference is that is a ranged stun and is the fastest casted stun aaaaand has very very short cd. Basically who get stuned by 1 banana is dead.
    2. This discussion is not about warlord is about gladiator and how broken he is right now, the only class who can win him is a necro, I've been watching a lot of olys in darkdaxter channel and open world pvp and gladis are completly broken compared with the rest of class with necro exception.
    3. I can say clearly like water, gladiator is ******* broken class I dont know what devs was thinking when they put stun effect on banana and hex effect on triple slash. If you dont think gladi is broken:
    - You are blind
    - You dont know anything about metagame and how powerfull gladis are, which the ONLY weak point are their mana pool, once they get 0 mana after they kill everyone gladi are useless.
    - You are, or you play with someone with gladi. And just want to cry because you want your 1skill shot with all debuffs effects in your class.
    4. Basically at that point you dont say anything, because you cant its just a joke to land hex with a burst skill.
    5. I agree at this point with you, melees are behind against nukers (daggers, tanks, dwarfs, tyrant, titan...) but not gladis, I would say even gladis can beat necros. Less than 1 second to cast and land their stun and 100% kill done.

Actually I think they should nerf gladis, so what do you think I think about your point about all this.

I youtubed right now "gladiator classic" explain me if gladiator is a melee class what the **** is happening in that video. What is that less than 1 second cast stun with 1k damage for banana? Gladiator are just ******* broken even in not fair match they can win imagine how easy can they win with only bananas. Or you think using 1 skill with insta stun and 1k damage is very skill needed? MAN their ranged stun is faster than stun shot jesus christ.

You really telling me they are not OP? They need to be balanced... and if they dont get a lot of op skills (which I think they are getting silence+root+ their insta stun skill with damage) in the future would be fair, if you dont think like me and you think gladis are balanced right now we should stop talking.

Apocalypsa likes this.
  8. recka

recka User

since when that skill stuns? thought we was playing l2 classic with some new skills added but this is completely costum too me..

MaxMustermann likes this.
  9. Overture

Overture User

Yeah, because Warlords do what Gladiators does but better.
    Rofl why are you so mad :Roflmao:

Btw the glad of this video rerolled to nuker.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  10. Warmyz

Warmyz User

I see, then you should create a thread about how broken warlords will be (in your opinion, we need to see how they will be) instead of crying about how gladiators will be in saviors. Because they are op and is a joke crying about gladis when there are classes a lot worse.

Anyway I think too warlords right now are nice, now they are strong warriors with very nice mass disable tools not only a pve machine like he was in the past. I dont think they are better than gladis in small pvps or 1v1, warlords are good at massive pvp and pve.

11. /Jedd

/Jedd User

Yeh speedboat and cargo ship can both travel across water I guess those are the same too.

12. Overture

Overture User

Seems like Ncsoft wants to turn gladiator into the new tyrr warrior.
    Low-mid damage output, brainless character with high HP pool and 1 skill to stun.

Still, we have alrdy saw what a gladiator can do in korean classic and It's really bad.
    At lvl 40 is nice and all, but at higher lvls the damages goes down and down since Sonic Focus doesn't even matter at lvl 4+++.

13. Warmyz

Warmyz User

Putting low-mid range in a reply, talking about gladis, when there are classes like dwarfs, healers, buffers (bd sws included) tyrant, titans and summoners that has even lower damage is like your knowledge about classes and the damage they do is totally wrong, just say you want gladiators be godlike and we finish faster. Actually gladiators have stun skill with mid damage in ranged mode and high damage skills in melee mode, they have the most powerfull skills compared with the rest heavy mastery classes.

Really man I just cant understand how you cant see the only weakness has gladiator is mana pool and maybe the speed, but with that bananas stun speed is not even a problem. If you can't see it just I give up with you. Sometimes in moments like this I dont have hope in the human race because looks like the thing is to have reason even when they are wrong, watching how people just dont use their brains and improve their knowledge about the world around them when they are clearly wrong, and people try to prove talking with them that they are wrong but they still continue defending their original ideas only because the wrong mindset is not a posible option. They are very wrong about thinking defend an wrong idea only because it came from them, because if you improve your knowledge and accept that you cant know everything in the world and people can improve your mindset about a lot of things, that my friend, will make you a smarter person not a weak person.

Honestly if you cant see that gladiators are top 3 strongest class in pvp compared with the 31 classes that has the game, like I said I just give up with you. And if you can see it I dont understand your cry about gladiators.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    Apocalypsa likes this.
  14. Overture

Overture User

Why should the ppl make a Gladiator instead of a Warlord
    Still w8ing for an answer

15. Richpwnz

Richpwnz User

Because warlord does **** for damage in pvp, it's a utility class compared to gladiator which can actually kill people/do damage

Yes warlords stuns are crazy but when you're hitting for <300 damage with a B grade spear you aint killing **** john

Apocalypsa likes this.
  16. wewdome

wewdome User

Yeah, wl op but by the time u get ur imba skillz and r rdy to pwn everything, nasa would have already terraformed Mars.

Nyweris likes this.
  17. Overture

Overture User

LOL

18. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Warlord is a support in PVP,damage output is quite low beside a few skills,yet he can keep you stun-locked and get the kill,slowly. A duelist can spam the new Sonic Slasher with 2 secs cooldown with a 7 secs of stun (kinda broken),debuff 23% p.def and kill you with a TSS.

As self buffs both got the same,but duelist got war cry and duelist spirit. Also the new buffs which parry with chance damage received.Duelist can use Sonic move. Duelists are kinda broken.

Duelist is a pure PVP class. Dreads are PVE for the most,and annoing stunners in PVP,but they can't get as much +1 as duelists. Oh yeah,and since now duelists can stun from distance,i'd say they are even more OP then a mage. Duelists used to kill with few hits from distance any mage,go figure now when you can stun and kill eaaaaaasy peaaaasy the target while stunned ^^

19. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Stun range 600, mage nuke range 900, so go figure :> Whats fear range? :O

20. MaxMustermann

MaxMustermann User

Wish they did not do this "fail wannabe balancing modifications" to l2.

But yea, all hail to korea and their "lets fix it to be even more broken" mentality...