1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoE pre 40 (Warrior + SO)

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by Amdur, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Amdur

Amdur User

Hey everyone!

I'm a Lv 25 Warrior with quest armor and a Winged Spear (79 P. Atk.) supported by a Lv 24 Shillien Oracle.

I was wondering if it's possible or - well - at which spots it's possible to AoE with this setup.
    I've seen some 30+ AoE videos but so far I couldn't find a spot that's worth the trouble.

I'd really appreciate any tips and tricks of you experienced AoEers out there. :)

Thanks in advance!

2. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

I'd say anywhere with monsters that die fairly quickly and can't disable you, so probably places like AC albeit it's super crowded.

I'd say that around 30 with a Brigadine you should be able to be comfy in Ant's Nest, that depends if your support is live or not though, some bad pulls(read, spawn time affected by other players) might take some of your % due to a boxed healer.

3. Amdur

Amdur User

Thanks for your input!

Is a Brigandine sets P. Def. really worth the money compared to the quest armor?
    I mean, sure, every point in P. Def. counts ... ;)

The healer will be boxed most of the times - that's more risky of course.

4. Amdur

Amdur User

No more Warriors or wannabe Warlords out there? ;)

5. ThreeHares

ThreeHares User

I've been healing tanks from 20something to late 30s, you really start noticing the need for brig at 32 or so~

Fragola likes this.