1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drop rate after death :/

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by Maati, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Maati

Maati User

(Sorry for my bad english)

Why drop rate is so high?? Every time somebody die, he drop something impotrant from equip?
    Normal players should be safe, this makes plenty of "stuners". I hate this. I lost 5 times my armor. Mob kill me because of stun from ---- player. High drop rate should be for PK not for normal players. Please do something with this, becuse this "stuners" will be more and more :/ This discourages to playing :(

2. Nyweris

Nyweris User

It's a dangerous world out there... you bettur take care my young padawan...

Cepapo likes this.
  3. Capped

Capped User

Dropped my wep 2x in 3 days, there is no recovering from that without buying RMT. Ive been forced to reroll or quit.

4. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Sadly you can't permanently DIE in L2, very very sadly...:Cry:

5. JaimeLannister

JaimeLannister User

Until you are farming you must keep an eye behind your shoulder ALWAYS ! Of course alertness can't be at 100% but it will reduce those moments and second thing is to play in CP or with 2-3-4 ppl who you can trust for everything.

6. RazZz

RazZz User

It s a scammers chronicle u need to adapt :)

7. magnusmt

magnusmt User

i used to complain now i used to stay away from dwarfs, orcs and humans.

8. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

Post this as feedback on the forums rather than general discussion.

I'm pretty sure the staff has noted a significantly amount of the population dislikes the drop penalties.

9. Dubiouss

Dubiouss User

another good reason to keep a buffpet
    usually only 1 get aggro and therefor die, so the other one can pickup drops and res

10. Apophis

Apophis User

Doesn't really work. I died due to grifers in the begining, and not only that I wasn't able to pickup my weapon that droped from my main char, I also droped another one from the buffer :)

11. Dubiouss

Dubiouss User

I always watch my surroundings and have been tried trained a few times
    If someone comes running your way, just take a short break from attacking anything

12. Abelius

Abelius User

Goodness, people in this server are the worse...
    Spent a week re-rolling dwarfs to be able to afford an Elven Sword which I bought for 2.85kk
    Was farming with my inventory with only 2 slots left to be full, this freaking guy comes with a huge *** train and just puts me down... Guess what dropped of all the things I had ? Obviously the sword....

The worse part is that the guy picks it up... Dies from his train and even starts laughing, like... WTF!?
    Totally takes the fun out of this game with people like this.

13. Crunchips

Crunchips User

Don't be sad dude! Remember that its working both ways, start your hunt! Remember that if u gonna be nice on this hardcore server u gonna be animal - not the hunter // GL

Mr_Kzimir likes this.
  14. St0ne

St0ne User

What an easy and fine way to gear up urself :-D Just stun someone,he dies, pick items! :-D why to even bother farming ?! huehue :-D
    GF farmers! :-D

15. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

Everyone in the game have the same chance to drop items like you. So if they stun you, you should stun them too. If you cant find way how to play in this server, do not complain about that. It just looks that this game is not for you guys.

My own opinion is, more harder the game is , more fun is.

All these stunners, griefers and etc teached me how to do this to other ppl also. So i start playing like the ppl doing this.

I'm giving you some free advices, because its kinda boring to read only complainings and newbies to cry.

1. Always keep in your inventory 1 bless soe.
    2. Always watch where you leaving your char when you are going even for 1 min afk. ( best way is to RR game )
    3. Always watch your back, because of ppl stunning. ( instead of crying that they bring you mobs , you can stun him while he is bringing the mobs, so they will kill and drop him.
    4. Stop complaining everytime when you see somenthing hard in game. Try to find way how to resolve the problem or if you cant change the game.

Play smart and have fun.

16. corvik

corvik User

Stunt him first.... Stunt others too...
    Good advice, but how can I stunt when I don't have stunt?

17. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

There is no only 1 way to killl some. For example: i'm PP ( healing and buffin the mobs, helps too).

Everything you need to play this game guys, is brain. Use it!

18. Traygard

Traygard User

At the moment you can just about replace any wep drop, however in 6/12 months it will mean re-roll all over again!! or quit. I cut out the middle man and quit as soon as I found out main hand drops and I was not the only one either.

I didn't just quit because of this, it was a mix of bots, attitude towards public and other game decisions.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  19. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

I play because of the item drops. This reminds me the old times when we was completing our sets by killing Pks, griefing ppl , etc. About the bots...... since 2 top RU clans left server. there is like no bots :D

20. iRayDeN

iRayDeN User

Is a shet this feature of classic, really, i no dropped anything important, but i think in ppl who hav drop weap or armor for a r3tard with stun... so weird