1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People already got B grade?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ''Doh, Jan 23, 2016.

1. ''Doh

''Doh User

How on earth people already got B items?..

Today saw some dwarf selling Doom, BW items. Another one selling avadon heavy gaiters etc.

For example Doom light armor drops from 68+ level mobs. Parts drop from 62+ lvl mobs. Recipe from 60 lvl mobs. So someone already leveled so high?..
    From the amount of items, it looks like those are the drops.

Boting?..

Attached Files:

2. Kruma

Kruma User

the high level botters are friendly with innova staff and will never be banned, maybe after they are bored (they probably already are) and sell all of their adenas (they probably already are)

3. Fatigue

Fatigue User

There is one party lvl 60 by madpro - 9 toons,each played by 3 ppl in shifts. Maybe they killed some raids or stuff. Who cares.

4. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Casual update, that is what you get

5. Redisni

Redisni User

Top packs dont using bots cuz they can lose all their RMT money. Just 2-3ppl on char. 24/7
    And yes B grade is here. Enjoy your 1st class noobs.

6. Richpwnz

Richpwnz User

Those light armours have been on sale for nearly 2 weeks now, and people are farming orfen which drop low B like avadon, nothing surprising here

KSERW likes this.
  7. ''Doh

''Doh User

Well then they should be banned, cause you can't share your account, right? And it is pretty easy to identify them, because there are not so many players that high level. But innova does not care I guess.
    Also Doom light armor does not even drop from raids, so I wonder if they are really that lucky?

But still, even if they would play 24/7, is it really possible to get to ~60 lvl that fast (This server is only 1 month old)? I mean, experience required is increased that much that now to reach lvl 60 is somewhat the same as reaching lvl 75 in old L2.

8. Apophis

Apophis User

1. There are already 60+ packs;
    2. Orfen is farmed daily (drops some B grade);
    3. People can farm mobs 10 level higher than them in a full party.

9. Fuzzyy

Fuzzyy User

10. Norz!

Norz! User

Not that I really care, but this is a great point.

IF Innova was giving a ****, they could very VERY easily ban them. How many players 60+ ? Couple CPs ? Would take an investigation of a solid 30sec of going through server's data to find the 24/7 online presence AND IP changes. It's no "hard to detect bots" or God knows what, it's a slam dunk case for a ban.... if Innova were to enforce their own rules. But they don't and never actually have, just like NCSoft servers for almost 12 years now.

It is what it is, we all knew what we were signing for so there is no point crying, but let's just not pretend Innova gives a ****.

Rodimus and Jojo44k like this.
  11. Orcoso

Orcoso User

The game doesn't exist without account sharing, if they decide to ban people for that, the game will be dead in a month. Even casual players do it, it is a great way to help a friend who doesn't have enough time to make some progress.

If the Russians have no life and are taking shifts to xp 24/7, I am sorry, the game allows that, there is no limitation on how many hours you can stay on... If innova wants to ban them, they better do it over the RMT situation. Which is highly unlikely to happen, since they are not even banning Russian players that are afk botting in popular zones

Fuzzyy likes this.
  12. KopFF

KopFF User

The Comedy Party of MadPro are one of the best in the skill in Europe and Russia. The level 60 is real possible and we play 1.5 not 1.0 ...
    The guys play in system and acc sharing is normal for them. Innova will never hunt agains it. Why? Because if they do it the Russian server Grand Kain und Shillen would loose over 60% of the online. SKELTH would loose over 40 % of the online.

But how can Top B Grade be cheaper then Top C Grade?

Also I like to say that the EU players never have chances to do something on classic. Thevmost of the russian gamers are from russians classic servers and have played over 9 mouths on classic and know how to and when. For the most of the EU is classic a new landscape.

All we can do is playing 10+ hours a day or have friends for acc sharing.

PS. Bots are in every area on the server and Innova doesnt d anything against it. On the Grand Kain are 70 % less than on SKELTH. Same system, same security.. but why some much bots?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  13. Orcoso

Orcoso User

1.5 is easy mode, the problem isn't the people playing 20 hours a day or acc sharing... It is just the drop rate that is too high.

I remember back in kain/aria/chronos. Botting from 1-80 and rarely getting any full drops, not even jewelry, so far I am not even 40 and I have so many d grade **** I was able to buy my c grade set of armor and jewels, and I should have half the d crystals needed for a lux shop c grade weap.

Damn I remember playing in a helbound update free server x5 rates, from 1 to 60 all I got was a leather gloves and a zubei shield rofl.

Even on GOD, when I went 1-85, all I got was some low b grade **** lvling near giants cave

14. blowmeaway

blowmeaway User

funny, i never see a moderator in this type of thread..

Carpet HQ and Jojo44k like this.
  15. Dubiouss

Dubiouss User

You are the problem

16. Kruma

Kruma User

implying those guys aren't involved/related with RMT is ******ed :)

17. Fuzzyy

Fuzzyy User

?
    He wrote that they dont use bots, not that they arent involved in rmt

18. ''Doh

''Doh User

Yes it does exist. Its like saying you can't play this game without cheating. So what if half server would leave if innova would start banning them (assuming most people use account sharing? Its better to have smaller community, but legit one than bigger community with cheaters/boters/account sharing schmucks etc.). You are saying that those who do not follow game rules, should be awarded and those who do, should **** it up and be doomed? Because if you play legit, you will never be competitive against those 24/7 account sharing (they are like living bots) schmucks.

And yes if Innova states it is not legal to use account sharing, but does not move a finger, then why even state that? This is nonsense. Either ban people for not following rules or just remove that rule if it means nothing.

P.S. And even if the server would be dead if they would ban those people (I doubt it would be dead), so what? It would just prove a fact that most players can't play this game honestly to be competitive.

DakhUzum, nbtn!, corvik and 1 other person like this.
  19. /Jedd

/Jedd User

Where has everyone calling for account sharers to be banned been for the last 10 years+, this is even a common thing in private servers for factor cps/clans have you guys just been in bottom feeder clans for your entire L2 career or its only suddenly an issue now because you realise you cant commit the time which you used to have for the game so all of a sudden its not fair and it's cheating.

Oh, and Norz if you didn't care then you wouldn't continiously spout the same copy/paste post at every opportunity you get you must just be doing it for likes at this point, better to make an instagram for that bud.

Apophis and Fuzzyy like this.
  20. Opice

Opice User

Perhaps you have more drops because u kill more mobs of the same kind to level up? So as you kill more mobs now you have more chances for a drop. That is kinda logical to me. Or do i understand smthg wrong? ;-)