1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about debuff success rate

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by snobbywjr, Jan 25, 2016.

1. snobbywjr

snobbywjr User

Hello Classic-ers!

I was wondering about how CON and MEN basic stats can modify the success rate of debuffs and increase the resistance against sleep, fear, stun, hold, slow, etc. But i would like to know, if there is something which increase the success rate if a character use his own skill against someone?

I have noticed, that spirit shot helps for magical classes (for example) to root a higher lvl monster. Maybe higher M.atak with INT boost and better mage weapon helps also?

Regards,
    dWar

2. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Debuff resistance is almost exclusively reliant on level difference. You can debuff any target 98%+ of the time with bare hands (0 m.atk.) if he is two levels lower, and almost never if he's higher than you.

3. Orcoso

Orcoso User

That is not exactly like that, some debuffs don't go by that rule.

Confusion from shaman from instance, that one skill don't have a 98% land rate, even if the mob is on the same level. Once I tried to confuse a mob blue to me, it wouldn't land...

4. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

I'm not sure if this is the same case, but BD's Confusion works by increasing aggression level of random entry in aggression table of the monster - just like Aggression increases your own. If there is no other entry but you, then there is noone to switch target to. You can't change target of a monster to another monster, because it's not in the aggression table in the first place, it only works for another player.

Abuse likes this.