1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.
Скрыть объявление
Здравствуй, Гость.
Мы подготовили тему с комментариями и объяснениями к Правилам форума.
В ней описаны многие спорные моменты, список запрещенных сокращений и т.п.
Ознакомиться с данной темой можно перейдя по ссылке.

Question about debuff success rate

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем snobbywjr, 25 янв 2016.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. snobbywjr

snobbywjr User

Симпатии:
    Hello Classic-ers!

I was wondering about how CON and MEN basic stats can modify the success rate of debuffs and increase the resistance against sleep, fear, stun, hold, slow, etc. But i would like to know, if there is something which increase the success rate if a character use his own skill against someone?

I have noticed, that spirit shot helps for magical classes (for example) to root a higher lvl monster. Maybe higher M.atak with INT boost and better mage weapon helps also?

Regards,
    dWar

2. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Симпатии:
    Debuff resistance is almost exclusively reliant on level difference. You can debuff any target 98%+ of the time with bare hands (0 m.atk.) if he is two levels lower, and almost never if he's higher than you.

3. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Симпатии:
    That is not exactly like that, some debuffs don't go by that rule.

Confusion from shaman from instance, that one skill don't have a 98% land rate, even if the mob is on the same level. Once I tried to confuse a mob blue to me, it wouldn't land...

4. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Симпатии:
    I'm not sure if this is the same case, but BD's Confusion works by increasing aggression level of random entry in aggression table of the monster - just like Aggression increases your own. If there is no other entry but you, then there is noone to switch target to. You can't change target of a monster to another monster, because it's not in the aggression table in the first place, it only works for another player.

Abuse нравится это.
Статус темы:
Закрыта.