1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Currently 4000 Active players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrakeLs, Jan 26, 2016.

1. DrakeLs

DrakeLs User

Already 2000 Down from launch, This server only has a third of the aden map open, so it feels like a lot of people playing, just wait until more areas open. OH btw, I know private servers that currently have more players.... This server is dieing and fast.

thepsyck, Rodimus and Wiesior like this.
  2. iboyanov

iboyanov User

Seems pretty full to me, still have to fight everyday for my exp spot.

Strenki likes this.
  3. GreedDwarf

GreedDwarf User

If only you'd die faster.... AM I RIGHT!!! BAHAHAHAHA

but really last night I was pvping with another dood for about 2 hours spamming pk scrolls and working off 10k karma was pretty epic.. In the end he just logged off after suffering another defeat. In the end I don't need a super 10k pop server to have fun, but that would make it very crowed and more active. On the other hand they would all be archer/mages and us 1% melee would have a nightmare leveling.

4. Madheisen

Madheisen Banned

lel, where do people even get these numbers ? Do you like... count 1 by 1 ?

5. tyntas

tyntas User

It never reached 6k online.. The max was at 4861 and with nearly 1k accounts banned it still stays at a healthy 4k online at peek times, so the server is just fine imo :)

Mr_Kzimir and Aeva`'- like this.
  6. Orcoso

Orcoso User

It would be nice if innova invested anything at all on advertising... Even promoting facebook classic posts would work, and would be extremely cheap!

Carpet HQ likes this.
  7. Madheisen

Madheisen Banned

Innova doesn't need to advertise anything, people simply use word of mouth and its good enough to get more players... It's a new chronicle and everyone knows that it exists but not that many are willing to pay for an old game when there's so many free ones, classic at the end is meant for the stuck ups like us.

8. Norz!

Norz! User

... ok ?

9. Le9end

Le9end User

not that many are willing to pay for a server with bot's/adena seller's, i think that is the best answer.at free server's there is bot's there is adena seller's but they are free server's,ppl join to relax and have fun for some day's-week's,when they get bored they leave ;)

10. Norz!

Norz! User

I mean, nothing that anyone with half a brain didn't expect. You can hope for 2k online 3-6 months from here, it's just the way it is with ANY server for a very very long time now.

If you really wanted to make this thread interesting OP, you could have asked @CM Amarantha what their plan to inject new blood are. Because THAT is the hard part, and I'd be curious to know if they're cooking something right now. If they aren't, it's gonna be dead in 6-12 months.. but like I said, nothing you couldn't expect from the moment they said there'll be only one server.

11. DrakeLs

DrakeLs User

It only feels full, because you only have 1/3rd of the entire lineage 2 Map........
    and for people who want the online numbers.

the server averages 3600-3800 peak times, im sorry but in a few more months, specially when they open up the map some more to new hunting grounds, the server will die, You will never reach 76+ on this negative 6x Server.

Another thing innova needs to take into consideration, We wanted a CLASSIC server. Not a new server that has a bunch of **** missing. Why the **** did you not just take c1 files and open the server? Instead you created this "We think this will work **** fest"

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2016
  12. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

i played on siegehardt with 2k players, still had a blast.

13. Mertian

Mertian User

You wouldn't want more people on here lol. It's hard enough to find a spot to exp.

14. Nyweris

Nyweris User

All those numbers are with offline shops and smtimes added 5k or more xD

Skelth doing fine, with 2weeks promotion codes expired and 1k+ acc banned? But yeah, could make more advertizing and mby events for new update with help newbies etc...

15. /Jedd

/Jedd User

Thanks for the update, do be sure to continue keeping us up to date with your ******ed posts in the future.

16. iboyanov

iboyanov User

They could have been manipulated to some extent, but a user before that explained that their offline shops are included in this, which explains the numbers. To every live player, there is at leasts one in-game shop (read offline shop). So yeah, there aren't 12k ppl and the server doesn't hold more than 6k live players, counting out the offline shops. Mystery solved.
    And yes, I do think that those numbers are real, despite the fact that they are provided by "third-party webside".
    Lastly, I do not see what is the problem with those numbers, nobody really needs advocating here: around 4k at peaks is healthy for official; russian classic stats looks alright for 1-year old server; obviously still a lot of players prefer free private servers.

Today is the official chocolate cake day, fellow gamers, so go grab a piece... or stuff the whole thing in you :)

17. Wiesior

Wiesior User

This server is dying and this is fact. All because Innova allowed russians cheaters destroy it. Bots, acc sharing, server owned by RMT companies (madpo and elders) - completely destroyed this server.

Rodimus likes this.
  18. Crunchips

Crunchips User

******** :) They ban a lot of accounts thats why online going down but its + in my opinion i dont rly care about online if its still 3k + without people with 9 accounts on bot. I've already played on many many servers and its always like that 2 biggest clans fighting and owning server, but in close future other clans will fight them too couse atm they are not enough no life to reach same lvl's and EQ. Im right now at 40 lvl and every day see lot of random pt farming AI / DV and dont really see that server is dying. Only one thing that destroy in my opinon this server is PK scrolls but this is other thread. // cya in game // dont be negative // play & have fun!

RimtasKentas and Hexadius like this.
  19. Jadey

Jadey User

Exactly. This is not a short term project. there is plenty of time to make other sides. Level gaps are closing already. 1 month after opening is waaaaay too early to panic.

20. vagelaras

vagelaras User

i wouldn't play in a private server even it had 20k players. The reason is that i don't want in a month to log in and realize that all my efforts had gone. Private servers wipe-close all the time. I prefer to play with 2k fellows here knowing that my char will be here for long time. In a private you run to catch up cap lvls before server close = QQ i don't want that.....

Vetrie likes this.