1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All mobs with weakness's ... have not that particular weakness.

Discussion in 'Game Bugs' started by Viktoras, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Viktoras

Viktoras User

Idk from where did you(4game) guys got the files for this euro classic(in ru classic there was no such bug, i checked, on many mobs, with the same char/eq/stats), but you didn't even bother to check/test some simple things: mobs weakness (has slightly low P.def/M.def, vulnerable to win/archer attacks) doesn't work, not even they does NOT work, but works in an OPPOSITE direction, it has more resist, some1 messed up formulas, instead of 1.1 is 0.9 or vice versa. However, resist's works fine. So... not even we have resists on mob, but also weakness's working like resists. Please fix this.

2. iDhol

iDhol User

I agree, that there is something strange with vulnerabilities/weak mdefs etc. F.E.

Granite Golem - 1171 HP, with Slightly Strong MDef
    Tyrant - 1289 HP, with Weakness to Fire and Slightly Weak MDef

And with Human Wizard it takes me exactly 3 nukes + 1 servitor hit to kill them both while using Blaze - fire skill (using Conjuror and Spiritshots).

Difference between Strong MDef and Weak MDef+Weakness should be way more than 100 HP on 1200 HP mob (it's around 8%...).

3. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

That's crazy :3385::3300: