1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to l2 europe Some questions

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by Radec, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Radec

Radec User

Hi i just found out about lineage 2 europe while i had been playing the Ncsoft version for a year now and got a couple of questions.

1. Are the classes balanced here unlike the Ncsoft version, where Archers 1 shot kill almost everyone regardless of level and gear.

I would like to make a feoh here but from what i've seen at the servers from Ncsoft they are quite useless.

2. What are the biggest differences between Ncsoft and Innova's lineage 2? i mean, is the game less pay 2 win or even more pay 2 win than Ncsoft.

3.About the population is it low or high or average??
    If someone has a link to how many people are online it would be really nice.

Thank you in advance.
  2. cmec1

cmec1 User

there is no link on how much ppl is online, (duno why but inova dont share it with ****.net, when ru servers has been sharing online count for long time)
    if u seek pvp u will find it
    for class balance its same on all servers (official ones) only diference between ncwest and here is we dont have topaz
    about p2w its p2w.. what else can u say.. have loads of $ u can conquer the server.. u are poor u will be carpeted by donorz