1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greedy Innova

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sweex, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Sweex

Sweex User

Exactly when the 1month subscription ends you guys throw in 50% xp weekend so that people resubscribe for 1 month?

Im really disappointed

2. jrdnnnn

jrdnnnn User

You got it, it's called marketing

kasp69 likes this.
  3. Sweex

Sweex User

No difference with private server like l2 dex, just here to make bucks and dont give a **** about community, this a big **** you to us

4. Jadey

Jadey User

What do you expect? Nobody does stuff for free. Everyone has to a make living. This is business. Wake up!

It's completely normal that they do promotions like this. Everyone would do that in their place. They are not a charity organisation.

Resider, Strenki, Sirius92 and 6 others like this.
  5. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

Wow.. are u serious? theres a free 50% exp event and people are crying. good job. if you were going to quit, 50% for 3 days wont make u come back, give your head a shake. seems innova cant win because lots of the forum posters a babies.

Resider, ThreeHares and Jadey like this.
  6. Sweex

Sweex User

Sorry but you're wrong, this is short term revenue canibalizing long term revenues. This might help get a couple more persons that were going to leave otherwise. Those might buy another month because of the boost and being afraid to lose too much. Those guys will probably just leave next month anyway. On the other hand this will piss off people who wanted the real classic experience and were going to go to stick for a long time (and didnt want crappy xp boost like private servers, they wanted CLASSIC HARDCORE GRINDING). Those are the guys you want to keep and these kind of steps do the opposite

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  7. tyntas

tyntas User

You seriously thought that the EU version would run differently than the RU version? Theres plenty of these and other events on RU. No event will keep ppl playing if they decided to quit - if your resubscribing just because of such a simple event to a game u dont like than something is seriously wrong with ya.

Anyways, thought we would see events show up at the second month or so, but this is also great - will finally hit 40 this weekend ^^.

8. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

i hope to see other events aswell - like valentines day one next where event items drop etc

9. Norz!

Norz! User

6 months from now, when there will be 2k people online, that the server will be 90% - if not more - of nolife, out-cheating eachothers Russians you can't compete against if you don't play dirty as well, there will still be people like the OP crying when Innova do what they can to retain the 10% players left of "normal" people.

This is merely 48h of a reasonable xp bonus for EVERYONE to enjoy, on an extremely grindy and so-called long term server. Chill out.

The way I see it, you guys are going to be pissed when the server gets either completly empty due to not being able to adjust the slightest to "2016", OR when Innova adjusts to save the server, taking a slightly less hardcore path.

What I, or you wish for doesn't matter. In the end it's all about the reality check: Making a L2 project work in 2016 is a headache. We won't have it all, whether we like it or not.

eXistenZ _ likes this.
  10. TerraKill

TerraKill User

People don't want to adjust to 2016!
    Hence why they seek the "classic" experience.

:)

Jojo44k likes this.
  11. Traygard

Traygard User

It screams of desperation!!

12. Abruzzi

Abruzzi User

Exactly, I just saw video from ru offi with letters event. Since 14th Feb comming, lest see some good old events like hears, letters

13. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

xD i bet nyweris is having the time of his life with this amount of noobs ingame,

cry coz theres no event

cry coz there is event

cry coz event is on start of month

Norekien, Fragola and vanity like this.
  14. Flear

Flear User

Think we are all disapointed about this event , hope they will learn from this error and don't repeat it.

We don't want any boost of exp we didn't pay for that each month u said hardcore classic game not some ****y event like
    Private server
    U just really piss off ur real hardcore long term player.

15. Mbaka

Mbaka User

I pray for the day when all those cry babies will quit this server and not just talking trash like "i will quit uaaaaaa" "server dying uaaaaaa". Stop wasting out time with your sh1ty threads and go back to the kindergarten.

16. blowmeaway

blowmeaway User

you guys complain too much...

17. QiuQiu

QiuQiu User

its kinda hard to undrst ur crying IF u play here u will subscribe anyway and if u dont play here anymore then u shouldnt even care about event can u tell me whats the point of your post?

ThreeHares likes this.
  18. phrozenb

phrozenb User

Not that I mind a 50% XP bonus, for casual players it's ok. Nor will it have any influence in the long run.

However, I think you'd bring more people back from the bunch that canceled their subscriptions by keeping the server clean and banning eula offenders (read: account sharing parties should all be banned). This will increase the trust of players in Innova and make them more likely to support you in building a lasting server.

19. Apophis

Apophis User

I'm quite happy with the 50% xp weekend event. It's just one weekend so enjoy it.

20. SonicYouth

SonicYouth User

Ya exactly, real classic experiance... So please give us the real xp curve not this ****ty one we got now...