1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glad or Th

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by [OS]Evo, Jan 30, 2016.

1. [OS]Evo

[OS]Evo User

hi,

I need your advice. Actually i cant choose between gladiator or treasure hunter. I will xp with my friend who play BD and WC.
    Considering we like PvP (solo or small pvp) and want to level up as fast as it s possible. Which class would you choose? and why (in long term ofc)

P.S : i ve checked next update and dagger got a reset shadow step and hide skill plus a ranged skill (throw dagger with some effect, depending the class), exiting adventure, lethal blow while gladiator got sonic maximum, sonic rage, a new skill who root and block skill and a invunerability skill.

Thx in advance

2. fodemhouse

fodemhouse User

Gladiator... Because will level faster, good sinergy with your friends classes and there are almost no-one playing it at the moment....

If u plan to stay long, I would say TH will be the worst dagger on next updates... And TH is too commom....

3. [OS]Evo

[OS]Evo User

Thx for answer.

Why TH Will be the worst in next update ? Except focus death for aw and pw. They get same skill and th get mirage. Can you explain me ?

4. ValidUsermane

ValidUsermane Banned

I have no idea how glad can exp faster than dagger, but ok. Dagger dont have and wont have in future update any ranged stun/damage so unless they make dagger skills usable from 900 range (LOL) glad is far better in pvp. The even gave glad ranged stun wtf

5. [OS]Evo

[OS]Evo User

Sure dagger wont have ranged stun at very high level They get ghostwalking dépending the class which give speed évasion skill and résistance buff.
    Ty for your answer ☺

6. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Glad, because instant ranged stun.

If you want to farm fast, dual a mage.

7. Martyi

Martyi User

Archer :D

No, play TH its one of the most intressting PvP classes. But you need consider that its really hard to find party with melee classes.

8. fodemhouse

fodemhouse User

U already answered yourself... Unless u think that 90% more damage is not worth it....

Gladiator has more damage on different types of mobs => animal, beast etc
    And hits twice on normal hits , since DEX doesn't increase speed anymore u can also put +STR -DEX for great dmg... U can't do the same on TH because is self sabotage... Mana will be drained very fast from TH if u use skill , so basically u will have to normal attack, which is not good also...

I can continue the list but u should know by now that gladiator is a better option...

Gladiator or no balls

9. Martyi

Martyi User

For PvE i agree with you, but there is no melee class in PvP what is better than a dagger, especialy on solo/small party

10. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Actually, there is one better melee class. As it is now, dagger is dead before he can do anything, tyrant sometimes manages to get close enough for stun.
    And then there is ranged gladiator.

11. [OS]Evo

[OS]Evo User

Sure actually, gladiator is betther than dagger but in savior both get some nice skill and dagger get shadow step so they can catch ranged class easy. That s why i ve asked in long terme which one will be the best choice^^

12. fodemhouse

fodemhouse User

The best choice is the one u want... I am telling you what would be MY choice if I had these options wich u gave us....

In MY choice: Gladiator

But do as u want, cause its the best u can do... Dont play ANY class u dont want to, just because someone told its better...

13. Nyweris

Nyweris User

It's best go NECRO all the way and all who choose different are just **** dumb noobs. So stop asking stupid questions and go play the class was meant to play in dis classic!

14. prczm

prczm User

lol why do you ths this much? seriously every post about them you keep trashing them, give me your ig name ill hunt u down and lol at ur elven sad face with my boss th lulz

15. fodemhouse

fodemhouse User

U wont... And its my opinion... Only 1% of TH´s know what they are doing... Rest is free frag...

16. Sweex

Sweex User

And since there is only 69 TH on the server that means 0 TH knows how to play, correct?

17. -hvg-

-hvg- User

You won't see any serious impact from TH's since at 40-50 lvl they are not even close to being needed in pew pew f1 pvp for the weak. After 60-65-70 tables will turn and fighters will ***** mages all day long.

18. prczm

prczm User

exactly, ganking is just easy tbh, win msot of small scale pvps and ****