1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question i'm new to game Wr or Gh?

Discussion in 'Othell Rogue' started by MIHNO, Jan 31, 2016.

?

Wr vs gh

1. wr

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. gh

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. MIHNO

MIHNO User

Hello guys & girls i havent played for a while.. and now i'm between Wr and gh.. but havent decided yet.. imo i want gh cause he's more ******.. but wr got op skill on 101... any opinions from ppl who played this class!

2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Human base, keep dash. Later change to WR.

3. Amdur

Amdur User

@SnoWyz
    I'm asking myself the same question atm. Actually I added a TH sub and was too lazy to delete it and choose PW or AW although I knew these would be better. Now I'm Lv 90 and consider using a chaos essence.

Could you maybe elaborate on why a WR is superior to the other two (three) dagger classes? :)
    I guess it won't make a difference before Lv 101 anyway, right?

Thanks in advance!

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

No, before 101, GH is better, but at 101, you get:
    "
    Shadow WalkingFront Critical Rate - 10%%, Side Critical Rate + 10%%, Critical Damage + 10%%, Rear Critical Rate + 20%%, Critical Damage + 20%%.

Amdur likes this.
  5. cmec1

cmec1 User

why keep dash?

6. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Way less delay than the new one, practly all time with it on.

7. cmec1

cmec1 User

and u need it for what? maybe for oly.. but on open field u should have 300 perma
    and the new one give evasion (not alot but still) and some hp recovery bonus , not to mention can enchant with some pdef/mdef or if crazy patk :)

8. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Nah, you hardly have perma 300. And shadow dash delay is huge.
    300 perma speed is really needed for daggers, since most nowdays are archers and run a lot.

9. Shork

Shork User

When you say this, what do we have to buy on the store to change it? And how much would it be? I care more about the human skin lol, but keeping the dash is a great idea as well.

10. cmec1

cmec1 User

8eu chaos essence.. u dont need to buy it right away.. u can do that in time , until 99 all dagers prety much are the same (only taken to party cause of cw) after when u start going pvp then diferences start showing up

11. Shork

Shork User

L2 became so weird, you start with one class, change to another but keep the same race AND some skills, kinda unfair lol.
    I have seen some videos of dark elf archer in a human or light elf skin keeping the skills, weird weird xD

12. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Like Cmec said. And IMO I'd change just in 101, cuz it's when WR is the best dagger in dmg cuz of the toggle "+" - 10% reuse delay. In the way you can use the adena for other stuff like critical rings + lindvior, for dmg.

Yes, it's weird, but it's good to build strong chars.