1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by Abelius, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Abelius

Abelius User

I'm named after the Giant hero Abelius and I shall become a strong defensive Paladin in the near future.
    Now on with the questions!

What are the chances of a solo tank find friends, clan and party in the near future ?
    I've watched a lot of threads about this matter but no one really seems to have an answer,
    What would be a good way to find clan in this server and how common is it to people to recruit casual players ?

Also, I'm nearly 20 so I was wondering which attack equipment I should go for, I'm torn between a sword or a blunt but still deciding which one will fit me best to solo.

I'm not in a rush to obtain top level since like I said, I'm a casual player and I like to just go as I can.
    Would this be a downer when it comes to finding a clan ?

Thank you very much for your time reading my thread.
    I shall see you in-game or here.
  2. ValidUsermane

ValidUsermane Banned

As a tank you will be wanted in AOE mage parties as a "puller". You will run and attract mobs on yourself so the mages can kill them all at once.
    Use /partymatching function, I often see there alot of parties looking for a tank, but you will do more running than tanking.

At level 25 you will do armor quest so what you need to worry about is weapon. Blunt or sword is just a matter of personal preference, the differences are small.
    I prefer swords, because I like better crit rate (I have buffer with focus) but blunts are also good since there are alot of blunt weakness mobs (golems, skeletons)
    and you will have higher accuracy using it.

There are many different clans, hardcore or casual ones, you wont have any problem in finding clan that fits your preferences. Join parties, make friends and you will be good.

Good luck