1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vampiric Rage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kisodin, Feb 1, 2016.

1. kisodin

kisodin User

Hi guys,

so I was working really hard to get my Se on level 30 to just have a Vampiric rage, but for my big disappointment it does nothing. I know it has a chance to recover hp but after testing for nearly 2 hrs not a single hit recovered hp. Is this skill broken or am i missing something here?

Thank you all

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

for melee or ranged/nuke attacks?
    by default it was buff only for melee fighters, also for archers on transform in later chronicles. but anw...

3. kisodin

kisodin User

I am sorry I meant the buff for melee not a skill.

4. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

Can you record a video with this?

5. vagelaras

vagelaras User

y vampiric has been nerfed too much, replenish life in a rate of 6% of your damage and there is a land rate about 80%. ex if you do 200 damage and vampiric works (80%) you take back 12 hp ........

6. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

Max lvl vampiric rage still has 9% draining

7. ThreeNill

ThreeNill User

It works for me, it's not a lot but I can see it. Hitting for total of 350-400 with duals gets back ~20-25hp, obviously not every hit.

8. FireWithin

FireWithin User

Its working how its been setup to work... the reason why the OP thinks its not working is that its not like in the old days where it really made melees happy to have it, now its just a minor help ... its still nice to have as a melee, but by no means absolutely needed/useful like it was before.

9. recka

recka User

it doesnt work on range? cus im quite sure (could be wrong) that i saw video of mage getting dmg from reflect, so if reflect works on ranged skills that was same moment vamp rage worked for ranged toons also no?
    anyway vamp rage works fine, ofcourse when u do low dmg u wont see ur hp bar moving up fast. but u should notice different in HP loss when farming mobs, u should be able to farm longer without having to heal or pot or sit w/e u do

10. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

D grade deals such low damage that it's hard to see if it actually works correctly imho

11. kisodin

kisodin User

So basically melee class is unplayable? I mean that is how i see it. This version of classic is i think way far from what it was classic back then

Traygard likes this.
  12. Traygard

Traygard User

Yeah it's not classic at all.

kisodin likes this.
  13. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

Buff works as intented i would say.

its not the oldschool Vr we used to have.

just adapt to it and have some live support like bishop/Se/ee in your party for heals

Remember guys, this is an Mmo afterall "not a i can kill everything by myself with a boxed buffer behind" ..

ThreeHares likes this.
  14. Sailence

Sailence User

I am melee class and it works just fine. trust me, if you had VR like it was back then you wouldnt need healers, and warlord would be pulling everything without many supports and youd be mad. I noticed a big difference in my viability with VR and much less healing. Though you still do need heals.

15. ~Seraphina~

~Seraphina~ User

VR actually has an effect on nukes as well in Classic. =)

16. recka

recka User

i tried it but i didnt seem to get anything restored, tho it makes sense since reflect is also working against range attacks. guess i didnt try hard enough since i barely play mage/archer :p