1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Benevolence Clan

Discussion in 'Archive' started by laggy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laggy

laggy User

Hello Skelth, I'm Laggy CL of Benevolence clan. I would like to explain the goals of this clan as well as recruit great people, great players and help form an awesome community of friends to play L2 with!

First let me introduce the clan and what we currently are. We are a relatively small clan with big hopes to become a powerhouse on the server. Our players are international we have US Aus Greece polish and more hell we even have a Korean in here (Hi Jaji my Korean friend!). We are always partying with each other and helping each other with open hearts while killing enemies without mercy.

How we play is very freely, everyone is free to level how they please as long as you are interacting with your clan regularly. All our clans are currently mixes of physical DDs as well as nukers. In the future and as we get more people I will be working on helping form CPs for the players who would like to CP so we can accomodate every type of player.

My goal with this clan will be to create the third force to face the two RU giants on the server as well as take castles, get adena and **** tags. Besides that it will be to create an alliance of people who enjoy eachothers company to form friendships to strengthen our teamwork.

Lastly, how we will be recruiting. I would like to recruit everyone to the main clan(s), unfortunately clan space is limited. So if you are willing to join you must help us out with your patience. The more people who accept to be in our growing clans the faster those clans will become better clans.

Now now now if you would like to join please post in here with your level class and where you are from! Teamspeak is a must as well as being active on TS

Joining fee 50k
    Weekly Monday Fee

lvl 30-34 30k
    lvl 35-39 35k
    lvl 40-44 50k
    lvl 45-51 60k
    lvl 52-60 100k
    lvl 61-74 250k

Thanks!,
    Laggy.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  2. TracerMaster

TracerMaster User

Questions do you have a Warsmith?

Would you bring me to your parties, and leech a CP to level up so I can craft for you guys and be the sole crafter for the clan?

Im EU and level 46

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  3. Vlaxx

Vlaxx User

Hey,

I spoke with Entity about joining the clan, we are still only talking about it (he invited me). Altho, I am taking a rest from l2 today....didn't tell him that, sadly. Anyway, my friend and I will most likely join the clan.

I am main EE (44 atm) - Vlaxx - Serbia
    He is main WS (44 also) - Ken - America

Speak to you tomorrow, or today if I log in (but only to chat).

4. shibbzy

shibbzy User

I was interested until seeing how there is a weekly tax without owning a clan hall & no explanation as to why.... What the motive behind that?

5. Ramptoratikus

Ramptoratikus User

Hahaha cl need stuff ??? Tax for what or for who :)

6. Sweex

Sweex User

Both clans have provisional CH, not sure what you're talking about shibbzy

7. shibbzy

shibbzy User

ah see, there was no information about that on the post :(

8. eNtityX

eNtityX User

Update:

As to the posts before, the fees go toward clan hell and POBS for level 4, our leader doesnt even have an emi yet and is far from it,
    we are far from a scamming clan and our members can attest to that.

Some members have left due to server inactivity and some have quit to play BDO and two have already come crawling back to Lineage like peasants, but
    in the mean-time, we have room in the main and we are looking for two active CPS for the second clan.

Benevolence LF:
    SWS 46+ (preferably 49)
    BP 45+

Ambivalence LF 2 CP's 45+.

We are english speaking and require 100% Activity on TS, even if you dont want to talk, chill out in one of the channels.

Thanks.

prczm likes this.
  9. prczm

prczm User

YOURE THE PEASANT ****, I JUST MISSED YOU BRO

eNtityX likes this.
  10. jrdnnnn

jrdnnnn User

Yo.

I'd like to know if you could be interested about some DD's and supports in your clan ?

We got Warlord 42 ; Bladedancer 46 ; BP 40 ; Spoiler 41 (42 today probably), and some archers that are going to be 40 very soon.

We got buffbox with us too, it includes 40 SE ; 38 PP and we're in talk with an old friend to take back his 41 Overlord.

We're french baguettes / belgian chocolate.

send a mail to Couette or jrdnnnn if you'd be interested :).

glhf

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
    prczm likes this.
  11. BloodyFeather

BloodyFeather Moderator

Be pro - Be Benevolence.

12. eNtityX

eNtityX User

13. eNtityX

eNtityX User

Bump!

Still looking for SWS 49 and 2 CPS for the second clan (has provi clan hall for 50%/6%/3 wars currently).

14. prczm

prczm User

15. eNtityX

eNtityX User

Bump!

Still looking for BP/SWS for main and 2 CPS for ambivalence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.