1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.
Скрыть объявление
Здравствуй, Гость.
Мы подготовили тему с комментариями и объяснениями к Правилам форума.
В ней описаны многие спорные моменты, список запрещенных сокращений и т.п.
Ознакомиться с данной темой можно перейдя по ссылке.

Temple Knight and Sword Singer

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем SteliosKonto, 7 фев 2016.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. SteliosKonto

SteliosKonto User

Симпатии:
    Hi farmers !

So i finally reach the lvl 35 and i am questionning myself about the future of my Elven Knight !

Should I choose Sword Singer in order to find easily a party for EXP & PVP ?
    Or Should I choose Temple Knight for RB i suppose ?

I know that there is already a few Sws but not so much TK, is it beacause the class is useless for the moment ? or because is too hard to find a party and lvling ?

I am also wondering what should I choose as Dye !

+4STR/+4DEX/+4WIT/-10CON/-5INT in order to hit strong and quick and fast cast !

or +12CON/-15STR in order to survive ? Or anything else ?

What do you think about that ?

2. Martyi

Martyi User

Симпатии:
    Temple Knight is unloved class, its the weakest of the Tanks, will be hard to find party and a constant party who want a tank in CP, will chose other class.
    SWS is good support class and is needed in every party, i would suggest you the SWS. But play what you want to play.

3. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Симпатии:
    TK 60 = instant hero. Other than that, no, tanks aren't very useful, partly because they aren't specialized enough not to be substituted by BD/SwS in most cases . At least DA and paladin has some DPS with kitty/AI.
    Swordsinger is absolutely needed in every CP that wants to pvp, and in archer CPs for grind as well. Finding a spot in random parties will be much harder though.

4. Banish3d

Banish3d User

Симпатии:
    Temple Knight is the strongest PVE tank atm (good for AoE party/Aegis/Guard Stance/Cubic Heal + Cubic Hate/Root), but worst in PVP (lowest STR and not many CC/Debuff).

About Dye (Temple Knight / Sword Singer), if you want XP in AoE party or PVP, +12 CON -15 STR is mandatory (use a dagger + bow) and if you play solo/duo then put +12 STR -15 DEX (you lose about -15% Atk.spd/Crit.rate and use a blunt to compensate accuracy lost).

It's all about your playstyle and what you like, if you have a Clan then SwS is a must have and can be more enjoyable in PVP but TK can be needed in mage party (can replace a Warlord in PVE).

Последнее редактирование: 7 фев 2016
  5. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Симпатии:
    A point of STR is ~2% dps in most cases. A point of DEX is ~ 1% DPS (less for low lvl/low evasion target, more against higher lvl/higher evasion).
    A point of CON is about 2,5-3% HP/CP.
    Unless you are dead set on soloing 100% of the time (good luck with that) i'd go with +CON. Noone expects you to deal much damage anyway. Just don't run around shouting "TK with -STR/-DEX LFP" ^^

6. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

Симпатии:
    Joke or? As if this competitive no-lifers are gonna leave a spot free for free AOE fear.

7. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Симпатии:
    Well, since they can have that on 31 more popular classes...
    But yeah, it wouldn't be for long, if at all.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.