1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Temple Knight and Sword Singer

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by SteliosKonto, Feb 7, 2016.

1. SteliosKonto

SteliosKonto User

Hi farmers !

So i finally reach the lvl 35 and i am questionning myself about the future of my Elven Knight !

Should I choose Sword Singer in order to find easily a party for EXP & PVP ?
    Or Should I choose Temple Knight for RB i suppose ?

I know that there is already a few Sws but not so much TK, is it beacause the class is useless for the moment ? or because is too hard to find a party and lvling ?

I am also wondering what should I choose as Dye !

+4STR/+4DEX/+4WIT/-10CON/-5INT in order to hit strong and quick and fast cast !

or +12CON/-15STR in order to survive ? Or anything else ?

What do you think about that ?

2. Martyi

Martyi User

Temple Knight is unloved class, its the weakest of the Tanks, will be hard to find party and a constant party who want a tank in CP, will chose other class.
    SWS is good support class and is needed in every party, i would suggest you the SWS. But play what you want to play.

3. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

TK 60 = instant hero. Other than that, no, tanks aren't very useful, partly because they aren't specialized enough not to be substituted by BD/SwS in most cases . At least DA and paladin has some DPS with kitty/AI.
    Swordsinger is absolutely needed in every CP that wants to pvp, and in archer CPs for grind as well. Finding a spot in random parties will be much harder though.

4. Banish3d

Banish3d User

Temple Knight is the strongest PVE tank atm (good for AoE party/Aegis/Guard Stance/Cubic Heal + Cubic Hate/Root), but worst in PVP (lowest STR and not many CC/Debuff).

About Dye (Temple Knight / Sword Singer), if you want XP in AoE party or PVP, +12 CON -15 STR is mandatory (use a dagger + bow) and if you play solo/duo then put +12 STR -15 DEX (you lose about -15% Atk.spd/Crit.rate and use a blunt to compensate accuracy lost).

It's all about your playstyle and what you like, if you have a Clan then SwS is a must have and can be more enjoyable in PVP but TK can be needed in mage party (can replace a Warlord in PVE).

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  5. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

A point of STR is ~2% dps in most cases. A point of DEX is ~ 1% DPS (less for low lvl/low evasion target, more against higher lvl/higher evasion).
    A point of CON is about 2,5-3% HP/CP.
    Unless you are dead set on soloing 100% of the time (good luck with that) i'd go with +CON. Noone expects you to deal much damage anyway. Just don't run around shouting "TK with -STR/-DEX LFP" ^^

6. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

Joke or? As if this competitive no-lifers are gonna leave a spot free for free AOE fear.

7. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Well, since they can have that on 31 more popular classes...
    But yeah, it wouldn't be for long, if at all.