1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why there is no forums for bot?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpoiledCat, Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpoiledCat

SpoiledCat User

Do not give me advices like "press bot report button in the game",this useless stuff does'nt work,i press it but in chat i see the message "this player already cheked and he can't be bot,his soul is pure and your button is useless garbage" or something like that.

I know that one player using bot(its 100%),he playd one month before legal,like everyone does,without 3-rd part programs,but yesterday he launch program and farm with it 50 hours in a row.Once couple of players throw 15 mobs in to him,and after he and his SE death you know what he did?Nothing,he lay in this place 8 hours till morning,and than he went to the town and back to that spot where he died and farm but with hands only(i mean he was online).

Nickname of this "player" Raffaello and his SE beautifultits.Will Innova do something with this bot?I doubt on it.

2. Onesito

Onesito User

Agreed, Im so pissed with this issue, they have banned my account and I dont even use any bot, they claim that I do, i dont know which criteria are they using but people who are clrealy bots are still plahying I dont understand this.

3. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

a) because there is already a thread for talking **** about bots
    b) use bot report. I assume you can read, so read the message you just transcribed. If you played here a month ago, then you know 90% of bots disappered.
    c) you can't seriously expect GM's to deal with one particular bot in less than a day.
    d) @ Onesito, you were most likely in a party where someone used bot, or clicker, or anything obvious, at the time when gm's were checking. Maybe you knew, maybe you didn't. Either way you should've been more careful when choosing your "friends".

4. SpoiledCat

SpoiledCat User

you rly stupid one.And obviously you cannot read at all because you dont read my thread.

5. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

You are right, I didn't read it. I didn't have to to know it's nonsense.
    If a char is reported, then he is reported and GMs will deal with him when they get to him. Expecting it to be fast is just as ridiculous as *****ing about it on forum.
    Again: if you played here a month ago, then you know bots are being dealt with.

6. Martyi

Martyi User

go play NCwest and you know what a bot issue is. The server is fine

Omegashin likes this.
  7. Despot77

Despot77 User

yes, good point

8. HatefulEvil

HatefulEvil User

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  9. Lexnena

Lexnena User

Yeah, I was there, both characters were botting outside Abandoned Camp for hours
    I tried to report them but I got the message: "This character has been already reported, so you can not report it blabla..."

hope will be banned soon

SpoiledCat likes this.
  10. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Just stun them and get their goodies, rinse and repeat, instead of spamming nonsense.

Omegashin likes this.
  11. HKfromFranz

HKfromFranz User

I saw hundreds of BOTS (solo summoners with Recharge pet... it is only one class who able to exp solo)..... BUT this one shows REAL Innova's fight vs BOTS :DDDD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  12. Scambug

Scambug User

That's BS. Bots have not disappeared, not even close. Of course if you spend your life in high pop zones like Death Pass or CT you won't see them. Try starter zones in lvl 20 areas, spoil bots everywhere. Try less popular farm zones like Red Rock Ridge...spoil bots everywhere.
    I've been training this one particular bot in RRR who always goes back to the same spot. He was already flagged when I first saw him 3 days ago so I couldn't report him.
    Guess what, he's still there, not giving a **** about anything and botting 24/7 (trying to at least).
    Innova is way too slow banning these cheaters.

HatefulEvil likes this.
  13. Scambug

Scambug User

LOL I just trained the same bot in the same place and he dropped his weapon this time...only a bast.ard sword but still...Hahahaha!!

14. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Who the **** cares about lvl < 20 bots?
    And how do you guys expect the staff to deal with them? Even if they do spent time and resources on banning them, they just make new account in five minutes and in twenty they are at the same spot with the same level.

If you are so afraid that someone might get an unfair advantage, maybe you shouldn't play Lineage.

15. SpoiledCat

SpoiledCat User

this monsters 29 lvl,damaging for 40 dmg for dwarf in Brigandine,She is a 34+lvl - 1850hp or more.Stun?how much mana must i have?322 000?

16. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

That post should have ended all BOT THREADS of the entire forum.

17. HatefulEvil

HatefulEvil User

That somewhere are more boots than here is no argument.

18. Martyi

Martyi User

You just don't have idea what is an acceptable amount of bots, you can't stop them completely, you think gm log and write /banbots and it's done? Be realistic.

19. CM Amarantha

CM Amarantha Innova Group

If you are sure you meet a player who uses 3rd party software, you are always welcome to submit a request to Support Service: https://support.4game.com. Forum is not an appropriate or efficient place to report bots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.