1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to exp TH after 40 lvl solo

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by TheBoss!, Feb 9, 2016.

1. TradeWithMe

TradeWithMe User

Hello all, I lf advice what is the best way to solo exp a Treasure Hunter after lvl 40,
    with bow and PL set for str, or with dager and heavy set ?
    like buffers I have PP only
    Thank you

2. Cacadoiseaux

Cacadoiseaux User

BOW + PL --> FOM until 52

After that u start crying

Then you have 2 choices, first reroll to archer, 2nd reroll to melee class that can AoE :)

3. TradeWithMe

TradeWithMe User

Thank you
    Feb 9, 2016
    and what about dyes until 52 ?

4. Cacadoiseaux

Cacadoiseaux User

+12str -15con

you'll lose 1000hp/cp if you do though (not even counting what u lose from btb) which makes pvp really hard, especially since the +str adds almost nothing to blows

Put 1 dye and test it. Don't put all 3 unless u have billions and can change dyes everycouple of days...
    Feb 9, 2016
    Ps: concerning FoM, remember that a lesser spot where you dont get pk'd is better than a good spot for which you have to fight every 15minutes :)

especially if you're solo

5. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

Go normal hp mob spot with passive "none agro" monsters. walk behind mob backstab pick up adena. move to next mob repeat repeat repeat. this way you also make some money since you only use 1 soulshot to kill 1 mob :D this way you can remain wearing Light armor cause u wont take dmg anyways.

choice of your buffer was bad tbh, u need ee for clarity to spam skills more and recharges !

dyes +4 str +4 dex -10 con. its enough.

6. Orcoso

Orcoso User

This strategy works well for a tyrant, skill +3 hits mobs dead, 500 adena and all you gonna use is like 4 shots. But the dagger skills miss a lote more nowadays, even backstabs.

7. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

oh alrighty then, i only remember how i exped some dagger for fun to awakening and did it like this.

(psst orcoso, dont tell ppl how we tyrants can make sweet money. archers/daggers be like. ohh damn lets reroll to tyrants *_* )