1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask Korean developers to remake a future solo instanced arena MDT to the group-instanced arena ???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skatt, Feb 9, 2016.

?

Ask Korean developers to remake a future solo instanced arena MDT to the group-instanced arena ???

1. Yes, I want to play in a party of players

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  2. No, I want to play in solo

13 vote(s)
    65.0%
  1. Skatt

Skatt User

Hi all!

My english is not very good - I write about it immediately. :)

There is a proposal - "Ask Korean developers to remake a future solo instanced arena MDT to the group-instanced arena."

For those who do not know, a little explanation. In the far-distant (for the regions) patch 2.0 Saviors, Koreans developers decided to remake the arena MDT in solo instance, the passage of which players get different nishtyaki. I don't know where to find the patch notes L2 Classik 2.0 in English, because look it yourself. But this is not a lie.

The key word here is "solo", in 1 person. If Korean developers want to change the way the arena MDT, then perhaps it would be better if a Euro server they remade this solo-instance to the group-instance, where you can enter only a group. Without touching the award - the same reward only individual tools for each.

Thus saved the party element of the game, when all need each other. Now on Korean servers already is this new thing is the 2.0 instance. They are there in 1 sting pass it. But the Koreans - players with a different mentality, it is "good". The euro community - players with the mentality quite different from Asians. We probably would have been more interesting to pass a group, right?

Let's ask Innova administration sent to Korea's request that, to the solo instance under the Euro-server has been redesigned in the group-instance with the same award-winning (individually in each inventory) and the same as the rest of the way. Those. that 1 person could not come and go, and everything else unchanged.

P.S. It is clear that kakie-to and things and so do not reach the regions, or reach in a highly modified form even without the participation of the gaming community, but if gaming community itself will pay attention to this point, the possibility of changing the aspect of the game will be higher than in the reaction " Fuск yes, somehow sorted out without us ". But it is important to remember one simple adage "water does not flow under a lying stone", ie if you want to change something, you need to make this effort.

IzalithSky likes this.
  2. Mbaka

Mbaka User

For **** sake ... they are going back to GoD instanced ****.
    First TOI, now MDT .. next what??? We really need to tell them that L2 should NOT be an instanced game!

P.S. I don't care if its solo or group instance ... its still stupid instance

azyd7 likes this.
  3. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

It's a weekly competition-linked instance.

It's supposed to reward the best results in every class with unique weekly timed rewards.

Making it a group instance would completely remove the "Olympiad" aspect it has.

Also this instance doesn't replace any of the already existing MDT territory.

Bye bye :eek:

4. IzalithSky

IzalithSky User

What's up with ToI, btw ?

5. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

It changed, thank god. :X3:

6. azyd7

azyd7 User

l2 w/o instance is what made this game famous, unlike other mmorpg the open gameplay system is the best one in my opinion, so please keep going on this line.
    NO INSTANCE PLZ