1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Innova are you working?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpoiledCat, Feb 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpoiledCat

SpoiledCat User

Guys,is there players 21-33 lvls?I mean if you are such player,than you might farm in Abandoned Camp,and if you do - you might notice such dwarf with nickname spoilpow3r and his SE IGNATESS.Why i post this thread?Because today is 5th day of his farming,bot,36+ lvl farm over there in the MAIN SPOT(first hill),useless button "report" does'nt work,its not dota button,this one rly works in la2 - no.

Kill this trash - impossible,if you will stun it - force relog and after 5 sec he out of the game,if he will be hiting by many monsters - same thing.Only one way - kill it in to PK,but its nonsensical.He farm there 120 hours in a row and its in the MAIN spot guys,he not trying to hidding,no shame,nothing,he took this spot and will not going anywhere.If you will type in the chat command /gmlist you know what you'll find out?Nothing,no GMs in official server,Noone works in this company,this bot will be farm there 5,15,50 days more and i think he will not got ban,because Innova does'nt care about the server.

And no thread or forum in which we can report for **** like this...(and button does'nt work)

Strenki and Lexnena like this.
  2. Spiritfingers

Spiritfingers User

My brain hurts from reading this.

3. LilTurkey

LilTurkey User

its true, seen that dude there alot, they're a few others that are doing the same.

4. Martyi

Martyi User

/gmlist shows only visible GMs. They also can work if they are not shown there (invisible)....

5. /Jedd

/Jedd User

There are so many less bots than only a month ago its quite impressive, quit with the spam you only serve to make the server look bad to new or curious players, which it actually isn't .

6. Scambug

Scambug User

I've been seeing a lot MORE bots recently. Where do you ppl get this notion that there's less bots? How is it even possible if it takes over a week for Innova to ban obvious AFK bots?

Stop kidding yourselves people. Innova is not doing their job. This server is filled with bots and cheaters and nobody seems to give a f***.

Traygard and Feniksas like this.
  7. DIL

DIL Модератор 4Game Global moderator

The majority of Skelth community consider every single dwarf with 8 boxes behind a 100% bot. False accusations without any reason, just because that player can log in with 8 extra characters and make them follow the main assisster. People can't realize it might be a legit player with boxes, no scripts or bots.
    As for mentioned nicknames:
    These characters have been checked and are not bots. Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.