1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Situation 2/10/16

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alexsaysz, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

[​IMG]

Meanwhile at Elders:

COMPUTOR YEAP YEAP YEAP

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
    Rytfield, DutchPwner, Nativ and 8 others like this.
  2. Fragola

Fragola User

BTW, today I will talk to clan leader of Elders about the current situation at my channel, feel free to come, troll and ask your questions tonight at 19:00 CET: http://www.twitch.tv/fragolatv

3. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Stop doing propaganda on other people's thread please, i rather watch sesame street than most of your videos, unorganized discussions with relative high music from time to time so you cant even hear half of what the people there talk, and even worse most of your guests dont even know english grammar let alone pronunciation.

If you are going to create relative serious content (with the permission by innova itself) at least make it decent.

Girenas, tinc3 and BangUrDead like this.
  4. Sweex

Sweex User

Yeah Fragola, a better structure would make your videos so much better:

1) No music when people talk
    2) write down questions asked below the video with the time stamp
    example:
    Rough Time Stamps
    0:00 Intro
    2:10 who's got bigger ****, madpro or elde?
    4:30 why people are so addicted to l2?
    18:10 blalbalbl
    18:30 blalbalbla

etcetc

Thanks and goodluck

Fragola likes this.
  5. KSERW

KSERW User

And who cares? About you and your lvl ? Noone ?

Cu

6. Spiritfingers

Spiritfingers User

In related news... Get a ******* life you loser.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
    SweetDreamZ likes this.
  7. eXistenZ _

eXistenZ _ User

Server has 2794 people online in peak time when some weeks ego had more than 4k and it goes down day by day. I know that 4-5k maybe is too much to hold them but half population down is too much

that will be a better subject for discussion... :)

8. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Good argument bra

BREAKING NEWS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NOT EVEN EXP EVENTS CAN SAVE THE SERVER

NEXT WEEK NO MORE GRADE PENALTY AND FREE GRADE B WEAPONS + 16 FOR EVERY NEW CHAR

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  9. Norz!

Norz! User

What would be surprising would be not losing 30%-50% of the starting population after 3 months, tbh. Anyone with half a brain saw it coming.

Now the question is, does Innova has ideas to inject new blood in the server.. Difficult job too

tinc3 likes this.
  10. eXistenZ _

eXistenZ _ User

the only question that comes in mind is if it stil worth trying... coz needs a lot of effort and if there is no future... then what?

15k+ subscriptions and now we are 2.5k people online? thats not good for sure

11. aWazz

aWazz User

dont forget banned bot accounts and so on...thats what influenced the population drop which is fine. EXP areas are still crowded AF. Keep calm and dont cry.

BangUrDead and RimtasKentas like this.
  12. iRayDeN

iRayDeN User

o rly braindamaged and rmt provider is 70?

13. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

tbh if your worried about population. start recruiting players by throwing the word out. Theres plenty of gamers who are sick of p2w games all along and they are looking for a Game like this cause it has no p2w ig shop.

Thats one of the reasons why me and my people returned to the Glorious L2

RimtasKentas, Fragola and eXistenZ _ like this.
  14. Fragola

Fragola User

Thank you for your feedback, I know timestamps would be really nice to add, unfortunately I don't have time to relisten and put them down (yet) =(

So I'd better put the recordings without them that don't put at all. The initial idea is to make a live interview in stream, recording is there just for those who missed it.

Imagine an interview that lasts 1 hour. To make these stamps I need to listen for an hour of the interview + time to write the text down.

Anyway, thanks for your reminder. I'm still learning about streaming and videos and I'm very grateful for any constructive criticism.

As for the music - only today I figured out how not only to separate voice chat from the stream but to hear the system sound :) so it should be better in the future - very low background music and good volume of the speaking guest.
    Feb 12, 2016
    "Grammar", "punctuation". I see...

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  15. Opice

Opice User

This post of yours prooves only one thing - what a sad live you probably have ;-) Anyway.. This 70 lvl must be nice.. In two years i will have the feeling of 70 lvl as well :)

16. vagelaras

vagelaras User

When? Where? bro never had 15+ subscribers. 15k ppl vote to open server they never subscribe , do not mislead ppl. Max accounts online was 4861 at 3 january 2016 and at this moment while i write, srver has 3200 online accounts (12/2 8:10 am Cest, obvious no prime time). This means that server has lost 20-25% (in prime time) of opening players and to make it more convenient to you in actually numbers is 1000-1200 ppl. Reasons for that :

There was ppl who bought 1 month sub in order to ckeck srver (my estimate 200-300acc).
    They have banned many bots (my estimate 500-600acc).
    Some players saw that didn't fit in this hardcore server and left (my estimate 400-500 acc).

From my experience in L2 , at this moment this server is the best srver to play, of course it demands much time that ppl used to play l2 now dont have.

Private servers s ucks bad, West servers s ucks worst. So play here or play other game (my opinion and only).

Sorry for pure english.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    SweetDreamZ and a1reyu_ like this.
  17. Mbaka

Mbaka User

All what happens with the server is completely normal.
    The main issue is why Innova is not advertising this server and lineage 2 in EU market. I'm sure they are not that stupid and something is stoping them. Would be nice to hear from them why they don't spend some money on advertising.

18. vagelaras

vagelaras User

many many +++++

19. eXistenZ _

eXistenZ _ User

you know what i meant by subscribers. the people that vote for the server to open. you didnt have to teach me english. i meant the original vote. you had to enter your credentials to enter site and vote. this is something like subscription and even if it is not. you understood what i was refering to

20. Omegashin

Omegashin User

or play on Core.