1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a deal innova have with bots?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpoiledCat, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpoiledCat

SpoiledCat User

As old thread was closed https://4gameforum.com/threads/557202/#post-8152146 i started new,with new topic - why Innova do nothing with bots,or maybe its a new bot program which you cant define?

http://s34-temporary-files.**********/1200f7a1039945d082dea22379725faf/-929206895.jpg

HOW THEN YOU WILL EXPLAIN THAT HE FARMING THERE 140 HOURS IN A ROW IN THIS SPOT???

Worst company ever guys... i have'nt hope anymore.Its you know like what?If you bring murderer to the police,give them video where he killing someone,and than police say "no no,we have been checked him and he is not murderer".

Sow-Nwe likes this.
  2. SpoiledCat

SpoiledCat User

3. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

the 11 days i play here, i already got 6 times called a bot. >_>

Heya Spoilcat. nice to see u on forum :p

4. SpoiledCat

SpoiledCat User

yes,i got same sometimes either,but i play 8-10 hours not 24!!!If player farm 24/7 6 days in a row - does'nt it look strange or what?

5. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

''looks strange?''
    I do the same in AC 5-6 days now.
    People call me bot even if I am discussing with them, even though I'm flagging/pvping them for hours, said they reported me and when they tried to train me I stunned them!
    Boom!
    Then they reported me with their boxes also cause I took their drops :3
    You just have to deal with the fact that some ppl like me won't give up their spot just cause someone can't find another spot and wants mine no matter what.

Rage posts are juicy btw ^^

S.e.t.t likes this.
  6. CM Amarantha

CM Amarantha Innova Group

Hello,

If you consider that your bot report has been resolved in a incorrect way, you are welcome to provide me with the number of your ticket in Support Service in PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.