1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AOE Skill Gladiator

Discussion in 'Game Bugs' started by RaiFhow, Feb 12, 2016.

1. RaiFhow

RaiFhow User

Sonic Buster cost 3 momentum stone! its 2 the real cost.

2. RaiFhow

RaiFhow User

aoe range gladi 10 second CD! its this bug? UP!

3. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

welcome to l2 classic bro...those aren't bugs

4. sungnao

sungnao User

that's why we're here... to report those stuff and try to make it change.
    Its really senseless to have 1 second delay on tyrant ranged aoe skill, and 10 on glad skill, its the same skill... this makes the gladiator useless

5. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

That's up to ncsoft korean devs not Innova.
    AoE skills wont be that useful anyway, since the max damage boost from momentum is 30% ( only 3 charges) , which means that at higher lvls AoEs will be useless.

6. sungnao

sungnao User

Dude, those skills doesnt even take momentum stones, and tyrant one isnt even increased by forces lvl.
    Also... dunno if u even bothered in take some time and find melee aoe pts in korean server... doing aoe on lvl 78+- x4 -x6 hp mobs.. they kill as good as nuker pts

7. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=sk&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http://lineage2classic.power.plaync.com/wiki/%EB%93%80%EC%96%BC%EB%A6%AC%EC%8A%A4%ED%8A%B8+%EC%8A%A4%ED%82%AC

Sonic Buster
    The speculum and to the explosion of 111 attacks enemies ahead with Power added to P. Atk. 3 Stone Energy consumption. Sword / Blunt / yidoryu when using a weapon. The increase in consumption during speculum and power consumption is up to two. Over-hit. Critical.

From ncsoft official webpage, not enough for u bro?
    Dunno If u even bothered in checking skils description/testing them in IO chronicle (because AoEs and momentum damage work EXACTLY like in classic).

8. sungnao

sungnao User

then as i said, its bugged, dunno if u even tested on classic, but i have a glad, and it doesnt work like that.
    Skill doesnt take momentum stones, only forces, and tyrant aoe skill doesnt take forces/momentum, both have same p.atk, one of them have 1 sec cd, the other 10...

9. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

Wtf have u ever played glad/tyrant?
    These skills never consumed charges since c4++ , charges add bonus damage but they are not consumed.

10. sungnao

sungnao User

they dont add anything on tyr, its the same dmg, stop talking to me like i didnt test what im talking. go play a tyr/glad on classic, and then tell me everything works logical.

11. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

It works, tested.
    Like I said, bonus damage It's capped at 3 charges and It's pretty low.
    Will you keep reporting non-existent bugs?

12. sungnao

sungnao User

U didnt test a damn thing, tyr is doing exactly the same dmg with and without momentum/forces, and i didnt report that, i asked if the cooldown in gladi is 10 seconds compared to 1 in tyr. And i reported that the clossed range aoe skill from glady uses mire momentum stones than the said in the description.
    Also.. this is sonething for gm not for u. U didnt test anything as u're lying.

13. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

dude , I give up with you lol