1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dagger 76+ Skills, translation error?

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by EdwardVB, Feb 13, 2016.

1. EdwardVB

EdwardVB User

So, I looked at the upcoming patch notes and saw that Treasure Hunters get Focus Death, Focus Power, and Focus Chance. I thought this was a mistake and checked the Korean skill list; which says that the PW gets death/chance, AW gets death/power and TH gets power/chance, as it should be and always was.

Can anyone confirm with facts if TH will get all three while the other daggers get none? If they do, there is actually no reason to play anything but a TH.

2. Sailence

Sailence User

It has been confirmed all PW should go SR before it's too late, or reroll into a spellsinger named Laherbreahaehaawseaeaas

3. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

I personally cant take the random made Patch notes serious. you shouldnt aswell. Just wait for the Final "Real" Patch notes.
    That guy was trying but really why would dev team give tyrants a "skill" that cant be used with a bow"crossbow" that just doesnt make sence since we have no crossbows in L2C and also i never seen such skill on tyrants in my whole L2 gamer time.

4. Apocalypsa

Apocalypsa User

Its just rush. Similar to rush from H5. At that time many fighters had it. Now only gk has that skill.

5. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

i guess tyrant will be unkiteable with all the slow skills and rush skill
    i personally kinda wished for us to get rush impact which also stunned the target but oh well rush at least had a decent cooldown back in the day. we will see what this update will bring to us.
    even so we still need to reach that Lvl first :p