1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to know your impression

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Fan Fic, Videos, Screenshots' started by dumytrue, Feb 13, 2016.

1. dumytrue

dumytrue User

Hello my dear Lineage friends!
    I live in Moldova and some weeks ago i find out about Classic. In the same time i want to play finally on official server, at the beggining i found some problems with paying, but it was solved very soon with the fast help of our community. Thanks
    And i start to stream, i have not so powerful PC but maybe someday i'll make an upgrade =)
    Now i stream in russian, but i also can do this in romanian or english with no problems.
    Can you give me some advices or help to make it better?
    Thanks a lot friends and let the RANDOM be on your side =)

2. Madheisen

Madheisen Banned

For starters I do not understand what you're saying as you're Russian, but, if the viewers base is Russians then you're fine.
    2nd, make the game UI as clean as possible and organized so people can focus on what your character is doing,
    3rd, remove all of the weird looking texts and if you want to make people donate, place it on the description of the stream and never on the video itself because it makes you look like a donation-wh0re.
    4th, hidding the chat should be with a blurry effect or something light that matches with the UI colour,
    5th always hide your mini map with something, no one wants to stream and have a stalker coming by and pking you just because he wants to.

3. dumytrue

dumytrue User

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
    I apreciate all you write here and will make changes in the next episode!
    Good luck to you a see next time =)