1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Innova covering bots!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpoiledCat, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpoiledCat

SpoiledCat User

Bot spoilpow3r farm one spot in Abandoned Camp 7 days in a row,in every minute you come there - you will see him in every time of day or night.Why?Because innova cover some bots,just look to my previous threads like this: https://4gameforum.com/threads/557494/#post-8154173

In my first thread about this bot they answer,and you know what they say?

These characters have been checked and are not bots. Closed.

Its about his SE IGNATESS.So this "fair player" farm one spot 170 hours in a row and never stoping do that,he got alot of trains,for example today one wizzard throw 10-12 x2 Mobs on him,and he fought it 10-15 seconds and only than he start run away.

This bots farm already one week,and will farm there 5-10 weeks more,why?Because innova covering him.Every player in this location know that he is a bot,its quite obvious,but innova will never ban bot spoilpow3r which pay for them for covering.

2. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

holy **** you cry a lot, you must drink a lot of water

3. UnCavayo

UnCavayo User

Such a conspiracy.

4. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

spoiledcat in real life
    [​IMG]

can we ban this guy from creating threads

5. SpoiledCat

SpoiledCat User

i will create this threads till they ban this bot,i pay for them 10$ for month and they dont do the work at all.

6. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

thats why theres this neat feature called "pking" and "training", you can do this i believe in you.

Also, what kind of noob are you that youve been in AC for 7 days now, youre getting +30% exp you can be out of there in 2 days.

7. Jadey

Jadey User

How do you know he is 24/7? How do you even have time to check every hour?

8. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

because he took a spot, and he is spoiling!! he must bot!!

9. SpoiledCat

SpoiledCat User

he farm it 7 days in a row tardo
    Feb 15, 2016
    i play there 10-12 hours a day,and some friends which play there in other time of day tell me
    Feb 15, 2016
    actually you cant,he placed there his "PK" char 40+ archer Zak,you cant PK him because will be dead,and i can't train him because he have a script for my nickname or something like that.I successfuly kill him with train+stuns,now i can't do that because he know whan i'm comming to him...

10. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

or because hes a real person

Carpet HQ likes this.
  11. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

It's getting to the point I'd support certain accounts being unable to create new threads in the general discussion area.

12. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

Agreed, lets start with spoiled cat, see where it goes

13. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Well, afaik double posting is not allowed. Temporary ban on posting, say, a week, should do.

14. fodemhouse

fodemhouse User

Are u fking ******ed or what ? It's like the fifth post with u QQ about same ****... Get a life dude, maybe go out, see some girls etc... Just because he took your spot ??? Omg just pk or go away ! Fking pussys...

15. Madheisen

Madheisen Banned

One day SpoiledCat shall avenge all the time he took searching for bots and making forum threads!

16. SpoiledCat

SpoiledCat User

Are you rly don't understand yet?Player(which must not do that),found real bot,which farm in the one of most popular location of this game,bring to Innova all info about this bot,but company(which must care about the server) said: "we will not do anything with this bot because we dont want to".

If you are don't believe that he is a bot - come there after 2-3 CET(whan he sleep), to last spot(on the hill) and throw train to him,maybe you'll be lucky and you'll got his Morning star or couple thousands of steel.

And do not type anything straight to him,he ofcource have script for this cases.Come to him in same time whan he definately sleep(2-7 CET) and sit near him with private sell/buy/craft and type question "are you bot" or something like that,and you'll see that he will not answer...

17. Jadey

Jadey User

I would also not reply to you. Just to make you mad.

18. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Everybody understands, but you.
    Yes he bots. Probably, maybe not, nobody cares.

How do you expect Innova to solve this? Ban him? He'll be back in a couple of minutes. Even more likely he'll just be replaced by another toon from less profitable location. Ban his IP? Even if that was actually an option (and in many cases it is not), it takes about 2 minutes to call an ISP and change IP. What else? Dedicate a person just to hunt this one botter? Will you pay him with your 10€/month?

Like you said. Train mobs on him, get his loot. You can actually profit from this. Or find another spot, if he's protected, like everybody else did.

19. SpoiledCat

SpoiledCat User

You did'nt read my post attentively.But i'll repeat it 5th time again - HE KNOW MY CHARACTER AND HAVE A SCRIPT FOR MY NICKNAME.If i'll come to him with train or if you'll stunning him under the mobs - he will come to the computer,and than,he will kill me with his archer Zet which 45+.What 28-33 players in this location can do with archer 45+?I'll told you - **** and die.You train decade of mobs?You'll die from them(if he sign your nickname),you want to stun him under the mobs?You will die from him whan you'll have violet nickname.Ah,maybe you want to report this bot?no,you cant,you are already know why you can't.

So what can usual players do in that situdation?They can go to other 4 spots and kill other NORMAL players,and its only because of this bot.You are dont care?Good with it,however he 8 days in a row getting 6kk Adena every day from that spot,let him do that for months.

Who is mainly guilty in all of this? - Innova,because they are DONT WANT BAN BOTS EVEN IF YOU'll BRING IT TO THEM.

20. CM Amarantha

CM Amarantha Innova Group

As I have already told you, you are welcome to provide me with the number of your ticket in Support Service in PM. If you have not reported possible bots, you'd better do it, as Forum is not an appropriate place to do it.
    UPD: Pack has been checked one more time. Definitely not bots.
    Please restrain from creating multiple threads on a same topic.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.