1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyrant FightClub (Entry only for Tyrants) :P

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by SweetDreamZ, Feb 16, 2016.

1. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

Hello Everyone, Orc Sisters and Brothers .
    I think its time for our own Tyrant resource Thread. so in case we need to ask one of our beloved Tyrant friends about something Tyrant related we could just come in here and discuss it.

The Reason behind this is. I saw that we "some" of us already ran over the Armor discussion on a Pvp dye thread whilst one of our Tyrants "McClane" started a new thread asking for advice about armors.
    Therefor i would like you Tyrants
    To use this Thread for all Tyrant Q&A Chats.

to keep it simple if you start a Discussion plz make the Discussion theme Bold. so in case someone else is also looking to get an answer about this he/she can find it faster within the Thread.

Enjoy.
    See you in game Sisters and Brothers.

McClane likes this.
  2. McClane

McClane User

Great idea !

3. McClane

McClane User

So, what do you think is the best totem to farm past lvl 28? Wolf or bear? the wolf is giving the extra atk spd, but the bear gives p atk p def m def. After some tests, i can say wolf is faster, for mobs 2x at least. What's your opinion?

4. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

As i am running usually without buffs at all. i prefer to hunt 1x hp mobs with Bear. I play my Monk like a Mage. Charge Charge Force Blaster oneshot mob . 9 adena = mob dead = usually around 150-200 adena drop+mats or full drop. Once my mana is drained i normal atk mobs till my hp gets to half, when that happens i sit down and recover :D

Edit: Thats in Cruma Marshlands.

5. McClane

McClane User

Oh, sounds like fun. I have a SO in dual box, with haste potions, works like a charm. Currently lvling in Forgoten Temple, but need to change soon :D

6. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

ive wanted to go FT aswell but solo by myself nah.. so i was/am just using the areas around Dion to avoid wasting to much money on porting around
    SO is nice so you can recharge yourself :D

7. McClane

McClane User

So. I fought a human knight today. I am lvl 32, i can just assume he is around that too, since we are farming in the same area. At some point, he came and hit me. What a fool, i tought. He made me like 60 damage with a normal hit or so. I charged myself, and bam, the fight started. I tried to stun him, no use. I landed a force blaster in him, and then, i got perma stunned till i died. Question: How is that considered not broken?

8. Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger User

SE,PP or WC is the buffclass that will help the most??!

9. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

every little difference counts.
    I read in your text, u tried to stun him. tried just once or multiple times before you got stunlocked ?
    as of right now all stuns are 88-92% land rate upon same lvl. so the only thing i can think of right now is that he won cause he got at least 3+ lvls on you.
    when it comes to landing stun, u have to think like your fighting a monster that is red/darkred to you. stun dont land on these red+ mobs aswell.
    So unless innova does anything towards the debuff landing rate due to lvl differences. we will have adapt to situation. Dont even bother to engage someone who you know is higher lvl :/

thats one of the main reasons why i xp on green mobs. when someone trys to gank me out of it. its usually someone who wants to kill yellow/white mobs.
    so i will have the advantage of being higherlvl.

@ JollyRogers: How does your post have anything to do with Tyrant Class `?
    if your asking which buffer to chose in case of boxing to support your Tyrant.
    That is up to your playstyle.
    Some would say PP cause it gets buffs earlier and can heal. Some would prefer SE cause it gets Stigma of shilen after 40 which is awesome for melee dmg increase, also SE have VR and Recharge but downfall u wont have Haste ^^, WC is overall a sweet but has some down sides aswell just like every other buffer.
    You forgot to mention EE in your post, EE is my personal favourite. ofc it doesnt give haste or anything like that,
    but my playstyle is to eliminate mobs with my tyrant skills. so Clarity + Recharge is what i love :D

I got a question in case theres a tyrant lv43 or 49 reading this

could you plz tell what the cooldown on force storm and force burst is ?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2016
  10. McClane

McClane User

Well, i tried to stun him once, then i got stunned, and never escaped. I was farming in an area with white/green mobs too, that's why i'm so confused. Anyway, thx for your reply :)

11. Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger User

Yea i'm a tyrant. Anyway i did a SE!

12. RaiFhow

RaiFhow User

2 seg. You can spam without CD like force blaster

13. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

force blaster has a cooldown :021:

14. RaiFhow

RaiFhow User

yep, but im with fist fury, haste 2, berserker buf... at 52 lvl tyrant i can spam every seg xd same as aoe range

Scarecrow likes this.
  15. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

Mar 3, 2016
    You Play a female orc? Can you make a short video about shooting the Skills with haste 2 and zerg? Want to See the animations with all buffs and fist fury

16. GrandKebab

GrandKebab User

Hello to all tyrants. Where you exp after 40lvl ? Im 41 with top c fists and pp.

17. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

rerolled to smth else before i hit lv40 :31:

i will miss old days of playing Tyrant.

Skills missing / skills being messed up due to GoD database.

Skills not getting implemented as they used to be.

So i decided to play smth different.

18. Zstar

Zstar User

What a quitter

19. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

not quitter. i still play on skelth. just a different class :Alien:

ive tried so many other games but their all either bad or floaded with bots or full p2w modus.

20. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

What skills are missing? You have max B grade, comparing to when you had max B grade several years ago, you had less skills back then (not even zealot was introduced yet as it came with C5 and A-grade was put on c3?)you also have break duress which was introduced in interlude.

The only skill i can think of is the agile movement but it's far from making a class unplayable.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016