1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big problems on this server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kenfalco, Feb 19, 2016.

1. kenfalco

kenfalco User

Hello,i'am level 40 now and i like much L2 classic but i see very big problems.

Sorry for my BAD english

This is my opinion :

1) Too many adena buyers
    - Many friends are level 40 with already C weapon and equip C when i'am trying to exp without SS for get money.
    - Many party request weapon C( level 40-45)

2) Continuos spamming from bot sellers!

3) Pk scrolls...omg this items only on private PVP server 10000X are you crazy or what ???

4) Stun and drop rate
    The drop rate is too high for weapon.
    Dropping Weapons( for non adena buyers) = END OF THE GAME!

Ken

Rodimus likes this.
  2. Rochu

Rochu User

if u cant beat em join them :D iam talking about rmt it will newer go away so u just have to deal with it and play for yourself or leave

3. Apophis

Apophis User

You should be able to afford C weapon at 40. Wasting time xp'ing without soulshot is a waste of time in my opinion.

vvhitevvizard and Maya Reinhartz like this.
  4. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

i xp always with soulshots and never lose money.

Btw another qq thread, thanks we needed a fresh one.

heres a thought, maybe you **** at this game

Nativ likes this.
  5. Mast3rplan

Mast3rplan User

Maybe u can avoid writing always same thing.

It's like 30 times u write only to say "cry,blablabla"

We understood your point,let ppl express their opinion without your spam.

vagelaras, Feniksas, Blekki and 7 others like this.
  6. BangUrDead

BangUrDead User

Seriously dude, you just go on and on like a broken record.
    Every post from you is the same ol' ********, "QQ/Hardcore game/Not for you/etc. etc"

Fact is, this game is NOT hardcore, at all, it's just a massive time sink.
    It requires no skill what so ever, again just a **** load of time and some luck.
    This game is for everyone who wants to play it.
    Try to post something new instead of that load of jizz all the time.

And now to the topic:

I could afford my C grade Akat Bow at level 38, it's all about making trades here and there that will earn you any extra cash, get a dwarf, buy cheap items, crystallize them and create shots from them.

Horbar and Hrube like this.
  7. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

but ur opinions are the same as all the other threads, so tell me, whats the difference between me repeating the same thing telling you that your crying, as you making the same thread as the other cry babies? i guess its all spam.

Want to know how to get me to stop "spam" in telling you the truth that youre crying worse than a kids candy being stolen on halloween? quit making cry threads, play the game or leave.

simple
    Feb 19, 2016
    it is a time sink, it is fun. dropping weapons/gear and the xp curve is the reason its called hardcore. if the pve/pvp was hard or took real skill, they wouldnt use the word hardcore.

8. Mast3rplan

Mast3rplan User

Your ego needs a doctor little keyboard-lion..

I said to you what i had to say,dont wanna make this thing going to flame as u want,i dont care,u are like a mosquito,boring but..what to do.

9. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

i mean WoW is a lot easier you won't drop your gear there, even if you click it on the ground yourself!

10. Mast3rplan

Mast3rplan User

ddt.jpg

vvhitevvizard likes this.
  11. Orcoso

Orcoso User

If you play an archer you might not be able to get a weap at lvl 40, not top lux at least. But every other class should be fine, unless you played in big parties all the way. You make a lot more money if you solo.

12. Pringo

Pringo User

I dont agree at all, on levels 1-40 an archer can make lot of money due to low ssd prince and the reduction of Bow ss consumption, you can break all this D grade armor parts and stay with moon set and D jewels taken from drop up to lvl 40, by breaking drops u take tons of SSD and cry D (with 5k D and 3kk adena you can buy akat on luxury), and i dont know any player that didnt get 1 D weapon drop from 1-40 so...

the big problem starts with akat bow.

BangUrDead likes this.
  13. EETFUK

EETFUK User

Here I am . No D grade drop ( not only weapon). My last drop was compound bow that I used till 28 . SOOO yeah.

HatefulEvil likes this.
  14. kenfalco

kenfalco User

Hello Pringo,it's the exatly thing i'am try to do.
    But next i can't use SSC (too expensive)

Tnx for good reply

Zstar likes this.
  15. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

your doing something wrong

16. Sirius92

Sirius92 User

omg this items only on private PVP server 10000X are you crazy or what ???

17. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

I never full dropped a weapon and I'm level 43.

:eek:

18. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

official GOD feauture. Doing w/o PK scrolls or sineaters was A REAL CRAZE.
    Feb 20, 2016
    Equipped items drop when dying to mobs was the main feuture that attracted me back to Lineage 2. We miss it in another modern so called MMORPGs

19. -hvg-

-hvg- User

I had Adena for Akat by the time i was lvl 38 i think , or even lower then that. I farmed with a bow all the way. From Forest Bow (compound was an adena sink trash bow) to Dark Elven Bow , to Reinforced Longbow and closer at 38 to Light Crossbow (when it costed 3.5kk). So yea, at lvl 40 i had ~10kk worht in items if not more. After farming with akat for 3 days at lvl 43 i have ~17kk worth in items ... Always farmed with shots.
    You need to chose who you party with , where you farm so that it's most efficient. Make a priority on making Adena rather then fast exp and you should be just fine.

Lexnena likes this.
  20. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

1) not everyone is a Adena buyer mate, u dont notice when these lv40 players with full C grade actually worked hard playing different chars ( crafters/spoilers ) in order to gain the money to effort C grade Gear/weapon.
    Alot of us spend time on Spoilers to make extra adena in order to effort stuff. ( This is what you dont see )

2) keep Blocking them :D ( on a really sad note i find it frustrating to see we cant Bot Report them in Towns )

3) Well ppl are more motivated to go pk wild. That means if you and your teammates are organized you can get your hands on some Pk loot drops :D.

4) Stun is working just fine. doesnt need a fix in my opinion. As for Drop rate during Death to monsters. ive died like 20 times alrdy and never dropped my weapon or armor. only mats or shots xD
    Theres a simple trick to not let the weapon/armor get dropped but THIS, i am keeping secret cause I ofc want your weapons just like you may want mine xD

@ JohnVandamme. I dont know you but you seem to be really rude towards other players. I suppose you will be one of the few people who will shout dead game in a couple months.
    But Remember in case of this happening. You may made alot of people quit by throwing your

u know mate, theres 1 Simple Rule in Life : If you dont have anything good to say, you might aswell keep it to yourself.

Instead of repeating the same none helpful sentence in every thread you could instand be like...

Hey Ken, you need to check hunting locations for good adena drop or good chance to get a weapon/armor full drop.

John, This server might be the Last server we get to make L2 a Sweet Place for us Gamers. Lets not Ruin it just like the people did on Naia (Bot/scriptland),Chronos(bot/scriptland) or Core(paymore2win)