1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banning adena spammers

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BangUrDead, Feb 19, 2016.

1. BangUrDead

BangUrDead User

Right, I'll tell you exactly how easy this is.
    And I know you guys don't give a **** about your product, because that is how you act.
    As a paying customer, here's my two cents.

1) Recruit 10 active GM wannabes. There are many nerds who want to do this for free..
    2) Ban the whole account, instead of the character.
    3) Start actively looking for these, don't expect me (a paying customer) to provide you with evidence that your product sucks.. ******* laughable.

It's getting really annoying being spammed down by 3rd world Russians trying to make ends meet, selling adena to afford the cabbage they live off.

Seriously get your **** together and clean your ******* product.
    Absolute amateurs..

Like I've said, I don't even expect an answer, because the signals you are sending out to the public, is that you simply just don't give a rats *** about your product.

procc likes this.
  2. LilTurkey

LilTurkey User

I've contacted gm's about adena spammers and all have been banned.. Maybe you should just report them instead of complaining??

But i do think is a good idea to have more people helping with identifying spammers and botters

3. DIL

DIL Модератор 4Game Global moderator

Really? Thanks for a tip.
    Please don't talk about things you have no idea about how this process works.

4. iboyanov

iboyanov User

Care to elaborate? I am mighty interested in this process. Can't say that they bother me as much as the first guy, but when you see a 20-30 lvl character pm you, trying to sell you adena, then this should be a really, really short explanation of
    :D

5. Martyi

Martyi User

After I read that, I was 100% sure you are one of the most stupid people on this forum, congratulations. And it's not easy to win this price!

6. Narmontas

Narmontas User

Yeah poor Russians ;( Its not their fault they must sell adenas to buy themselves a cabbage and bottle of Vodka

Test008 likes this.
  7. KSERW

KSERW User

stfu all and maybe help the gms to ban the "bad" guys.

8. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

@ GM
    Just put a normal character in each town and write down names of these adena sellers whispering you... find their accound and let the BanHammer fall upon them. Job done !

9. KSERW

KSERW User

If we help gms bots+spammers will go down a lot easier.

Right now 91 being reported ONLY FROM ME ! So a guy like me with small online time made 91 "bad" guys banned.

So imagine with other ppl !!!!

10. LilTurkey

LilTurkey User

actually, i have reported 18 people.

KSERW likes this.
  11. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

I hear ya brother,

If only we would be able to bot button chat spamseller in town : /

12. KSERW

KSERW User

Just sent the name to amarantha or deepblue

13. jrdnnnn

jrdnnnn User

An idea came out of my mind.

Does it's a viable solution to disable !shout "whispering and +trade chat until they got the Lv20 ?$

I have around 70 RMT spammers blocked on my /block list .. And it pisses me off to do it everytime :p

14. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

What a comment. No wonder this whole thing is a fail. Just sad, waited so long for it and now its turned out like this but its like my friends told me months ago.

15. KSERW

KSERW User

its easy to be done . also its easy to make block list 10 times bigger and auto remove the old names ( Ncwest had done these)

16. BangUrDead

BangUrDead User

Well I have gathered 15+ screenshots over the last 2 days, and trust me when I say, I haven't been looking for them, I have just been playing and snapped a screenie when they PM'ed me.. (Didn't snap all of them as I seriously can't be ***ed)

Now DIL you were saying ?
    Feb 26, 2016
    Feb 26, 2016
    Guess that's how you speak to a customer (person paying for your product) In Russia.
    You do that once in any EU company and your butt will be fired faster than you can post that comment.
    As I've been saying for weeks, this is a circus, and it's run by amateurs without any skills in customer to company relations.
    Been using /gmlist for weeks now, always the same result. There are no GM's online..

Heres a tip for you: SHOW YOUR PRESENCE! On YOUR server, interact with YOUR customers.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2016
  17. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

offtopic: Hey Bang. maybe there would be GMs on server but each time they arrive, you be like >>>

GM: Hello Bang
    Bang: BANG YOUR DEAD :104:
    Bang: BANG YOUR DEAD :104:
    Bang: oh damn it was a GM :3:

sorry mate but your name is fault for this post :21:

18. BangUrDead

BangUrDead User

I've never before complained to any company, or game provider for that matter, in my life.
    Innova is a first for me.
    However, when you are paying for a product, you expect that product to live up to certain standards.
    The product is not living up to the standards, so you try to tell em nicely at first, then you get ignored,
    then you give them a piece of your mind, and you get some witty, bad mannered, uneducated person such as DIL basicly telling you to **** off.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2016
  19. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

or plan C: The Ncsoft Na way :: to avoid ppl using the sentence "we pay so you have to fix it" just screw everyone and change p2p model into a P2w ehh i mean F2P model with p2w shop.
    thats what ncsoft na did and after you were given the answer. its a free to play model you are not forced to pay anything :81:
    Feb 26, 2016
    tbh at least here we still got the 10 euro/month payment that saves us from silenthorrors 30 bot partys ran by puimik/dodgethis. (yes i know theres a Pumik standing in dion on the same spot for the last week)

or the 300 summoner bots that all port into mos and run into 8 room there are.

yeah there will always be bots but compared to Naia/chronos Script battles and Core`s who has more money wins battles. L2C is still alot better

At the end, its not Innovas fault that L2 Attracts idiots who have to cheat in order to be competitive.

I am still waiting for the First lv74 guy to stand in town and shout game is dead qq no content qq no competition qq

KSERW likes this.
  20. KSERW

KSERW User

muahhaha exactly.