1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback - L2 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maingauche, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Maingauche

Maingauche User

Hello,

there are a lot of people out there, whining allready about:

1. Server-Population (to less)
    2. Adena Sellers (to much)
    3. Game-Configuration (to hard)

Yes, some work is to do. Maybe re-think the PK Scroll ... maybe that or that. Yes there are some Bots. But not to compare with TEON or BARTZ :) So ... good for me, most spots are ok.

What i realy dont like, there are to many Players flaming about the Game, the Community, the Publisher. In my eyes, please leave the game .. .leave us alone, stop wasting your time and mine (ours?). I love the game how it is, because it is LINEAGE 2 - not WoW or whatever ...

What i realy wish to know:

Can Innova maybe relaese some >>official<< Number of Accounts and can we expect servers stay up, even in 1 Year or more? (i know difficult to say ... )

Regards

SweetDreamZ likes this.
  2. -hvg-

-hvg- User

They can but they won't. No one is stopping you from playing the game. Don't bother about the forum.
    People that pay money in 2016 for lineage and have issues with the game , after so many years of development have the right to post about it. They are supposed to provide service in game and community forum. Have fun!
    About your concern of how much the server will last... In case that they won't be able to support from the remaining players they can always merge the servers and the true fans who stuck by will stay after that as well. The project is good enough to be considered stable.

3. iKobu

iKobu User

Merge? With what? Russian servers? Doubt it, there is no more european servers so forget about merge.

4. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

Aslong as this wont be Naia/chronos/core vol 2.0 . I am fine to stay :)

KSERW likes this.
  5. lShark

lShark User

Server isnt even on medium load at weekends anymore. And the earlier adopters will soon have their subscription end and me and I bet many more players will probably not renew it. These "classic" mechanics where cc lands 100% when about the same lvl ou 0% when the enemy is 6 lvls higher is ****. We cant do **** or contest with Russian cheaters that just played 24/7 rotation to get high lvl toons first and then lock the major xping zones. Then we have the non-sense PK scrolls that once again help these lockdowns. At least in real L2 classic you could still land a stun on a higher lvl DE... now? GL. You just need a higher lvl healer and a higher lvl DD to kill an entire party, with no sweat.

6. !KniX

!KniX User

I love these QQ threatening threads about subscriptions and quitting. If you are going to quit then byebye.

You have to realize that people are way more experienced with this game than when it first was released. People will chose the most effective paths and they will outlevel you. But you have to remember, its not a sprint, its a marathon.

People enjoy watching those that are able to effectively break the patterns and not play a necromancer and still win. So do you best or gtfo.

Carpet HQ, Fei and Jadey like this.
  7. lShark

lShark User

That argument.. more experienced than ppl who play L2 since C1 X) It's not a QQ it's just how it is. If you can't see the problems in this patch and the cheaters that everybody knows about... well you just don't want to see it ;) Current mechanics and PK scrolls are just broken.

P.S.1 - There is a difference between a threat and a healthy discussion on what is wrong. Guess you can't see the difference and just throw the good old "QQ" thing
    P.S.2 - Breaking the pattern? You mean CPs and bots? Cmon... Breaking the pattern xD AOE parties are nothing new ;)

8. Jadey

Jadey User

But that is just how it is. The mechanics, PK scrolls are the way developers intended them to be, not a bug. And Innova just takes what devs give them. It is only your own fault that you didn't bother enough to check the patch notes and look up some info from RU/Korean servers, before joining here. I read a lot before this server launched and asked people who played/play on other servers for info, and I have 0 complain, because I knew what is to be expected and what am I signing up for. Looks like most of people here just heard "Classic" and made assumptions, but didn't check for anything. So now they are angry that the game isn't what they thought it would be.

9. SonicYouth

SonicYouth User

QQ is so 2007's. Sup with all u..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
  10. EETFUK

EETFUK User

Reach lvl 60 and find a spot to exp from which you arent "banned" by russians. :) Thats their strategy - exp 24/7 with 30 ppl per party -> become high lvl -> deny spots to the community -> sell adena/chars/exp to the community cause they cant get it otherwise. The people "crying'' on the forums are right! They are atleast worried bout the server. The russians are worried how much $$ will they get today.

11. !KniX

!KniX User

You know what you call the people that are left out of those spots? The common-goal people, and if they have 2 IQ or more they will ally for a common goal. This is lineage. Politics, drama & propaganda. I love it.

Fragola likes this.
  12. lShark

lShark User

People in older chronicles would do that. But now with these mechanics and PK scrolls its pointless. With the old system you could push a party of the top clan out of a spot with randoms by just insisting and force them out just from sheer PK count. PK scrolls + broken cc mechanics prevent that atm.

13. !KniX

!KniX User

Do you realize there are items called "Epics" that only a few selected players get, which they can later sell for real life money? Thats unfair too. There are many unfair factors to this game, those things are the key to making politics work. Why the **** would i let my clanleader get Baium or AQ epic if i spend more time than him in this ******* game? well.. some things are not fair. Some things are not supposed to be fair, these things trigger players to do unexpected/motivated things.

Should we do like WoW? Create instances for raids & pve. Lineage is the only game that has a true open-world experience, still, after all these years.

oldmofo, Fragola and S.e.t.t like this.
  14. lShark

lShark User

Who said anything about fair? As far as I know all that was discussed here was the "impossibility" to "fight back" due to poor game mechanics and/or abuse of the aforementioned. But I guess the word here is "if it's broken let's not discuss it and pretend everything is ok". We all know this is just a cash cow that some are milking for real money but you could be smarter and try to keep people interested in staying before you kill your cow ;)

P.S - At least the Epics were a bit toned down.

15. -hvg-

-hvg- User

That was intended for 1x rates , not increased adena rates like it is on skelth. Also they ended up increasing the prices of PK Scrolls in the next update (because it's as the developer intended xD ). After so many years of L2 NC Soft just showed us they can still fail big time. Nothing special.

16. Fei

Fei User

MMO game dev are globaly incompetent or with hands tied, nowaday games are made by publishers via stockholders group.
    And btw the lead "dev" who lanuched the L2Classic project in NCsoft left the team 1 year ago.

17. Fragola

Fragola User

yeah, so we can just trash their promises and wait for the unknown =)

18. Wiesior

Wiesior User

PK scrolls are fine
    CC rate and make it depend on lvl is completely ****

It would be fine, if server would not be owned by RTM companies covered by Innova.

19. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

I am just a pre40 atm but whats the problem with xp spots being on lockdown ? thats nothing new isnt it ? just go somewhere else. so instead of hunting white coloured mobs just go for green ones. u kill faster and have the same xp overall :rolleyes:

Start to play with your Clanmates (doesnt have to be CP). logout your 2-4 boxed support accounds. you may have more chances to take a spot if your support was actually alive :O ?

I am actually not someone to flame on a forum but seriously. Did u rly think you could solo all the way up to the top with an army of boxes behind your back ??

also about the rmt problem. u talk about russians but why these chatspammers are doing USD ??

did u guys ever realize games only have a ig money 4 rl money problem cause theres actually noobs that buy adena ? aslong as u guys dont buy their adena. they will soon be gone cause they wont get money from this server.

1+1 = 2 ? seriously activate brain ^^

Apophis, ThreeHares and Maingauche like this.